• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bombs detonated at Boston Marathon finish line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now

RT @HuffPostMedia: NBC's Pete Williams contradicts earlier reports: 'to say they have a suspect, we're told, is not correct at this point.'
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/324575304192499712

RT @RyanGOP: RT @WCVB: #BREAKING: According to @WuWCVB, an arrest in #BostonMarathon bombing is imminent or has already taken place.

Who to believe

Yeah, thats not confusing or anything. I wish they would get solid info before running with it. =/

Solo

Fuck an arrest. I say we just invite all of Boston to the bomb location and throw him in with them. Best of luck, shithead.

gcubed

i have no idea how someone would anticipate getting away with something in a large venue that is also in a large city. with all the surveillance post 9/11 combined with hundreds of thousands of people with cell phone taking pictures and videos, you can't hide.

For the record, I don't believe the bag in the picture above is the correct one. In the second picture, you can see the barricade wrapped around the mailbox, indicating that the bag with the bomb would need to be on the other side of the barricade.

Anyone else agree?

Cake Boss

Banned
Damn in just 48 hours they have already made an arrest.

Times like these I wish I went into the field of forensics, seems like an anderaline rush trying to find the criminal.

Tamanon

Banned
For the record, I don't believe the bag in the picture above is the correct one. In the second picture, you can see the barricade wrapped around the mailbox, indicating that the bag with the bomb would need to be on the other side of the barricade.

Anyone else agree?

I'd agree with that, also it's not a black bag. The explosions came from behind the barricade.

Dennis

Banned
I arrived in Boston yesterday and was surprised both that my flight was not delayed at all and that I went through passport check and security very quickly.

Some streets are blocked with police and national guard (?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom