• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burger King New Zealand introduces new Breakfast Stack sandwich for limited time

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.brandeating.com/2015/09/...stack-is-pretty-much-a-breakfast-big-mac.html

Instead of a hamburger bun, the Breakfast Stack includes three English muffin halves. The bottom half is basically a sausage muffin with a sausage patty, ketchup, and cheese, while the upper half is your standard bacon and egg breakfast sandwich with three strips of bacon, a poached egg, mayo, and cheese. The two sections are separated by a middle English muffin.

Should you find the third bun is unnecessary, they also have something on their regular menu called the King Muffin. It features two sausage patties, two slices of cheese, bacon, egg, and ketchup on a toasted English muffin.

SYM7jYY.jpg

Because they're American I assume.

Probably think it should be drenched in Maple Syrup.

Breakfast sandwiches aren't saucy, period. Maybe a rare bit of hollandaise, but that's what melty cheese is for.

Ketchup and eggs together is something only 5 year olds eat.

Because they're American I assume.

Probably think it should be drenched in Maple Syrup.

Nah, I wouldn't say it's an American thing, I grew up non American and we!ve been putting ketchup on breakfast sandwiches since forever.

Lol, I'd say the maple syrup drenching is more Canadian

Look, tomato sauce goes with everything, mate. Especially breakfast items. Put a bit of brown sauce on it as well while you're at it. Wallop.

I'm sure a lot of people do like it. I know people who like ketchup on their eggs. Not my cup of tea though. Tried it once and it was disgusting.

Just give me the sandwich without the ketchup and we're good. :)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I have no problem with ketchup in general but yeah, I don't think I would want it on that type of breakfast sandwich.

Ketchup on a breakfast sandwich?

Wtf.

Only sauce I put on a breakfast sandwich is Sriracha, if the meat is bland.

Oh, and it should totally be a hashbrown in the middle instead of more bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom