• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to Buy
I'm looking for the SquareEnix Play Arts Kai Halo figures, with or without boxes. I'm looking for around $40 + shipping costs if anyone's willing to sell. I just got Noble Six and now I want the whole team.

Amagon

So hey........

Who has that LE EVO Mad Catz stick for sale???

FSvSV.gif

Looking for an Xbox 360 preferably with rrod. Had to sell my last one that was given to me (also had rrod but i repaired) cause I am a scrugglin student. If you have an old broken one Ill buy it from ya. PM me if you do.

Izayoi

Banned
Looking to buy Pokemon Emerald for a reasonable price.

I would buy all of those GB/GBC Pokemon games but I have to wait until my next paycheck. ;_;

Looking to Buy
I'm looking for the SquareEnix Play Arts Kai Halo figures, with or without boxes. I'm looking for around $40 + shipping costs if anyone's willing to sell. I just got Noble Six and now I want the whole team.
Didn't Squeenix do an amazing job on those? I love my Master Chief Play Arts Kai figure. Not to poop on anyone's potential sale, but you can pick up the figures you're looking for off of Amazon for not too much more than the price you're asking for.

DCX

DCX
Positive Feedback to g35twinturbo always a pleasure to work with and the product and price were impossible to beat!!!

DCX

Snookie

All prices are shipped. Feel free to make offers though.

qZhvF.jpg

Saturn Games
Christmas Nights, sleeve is in meh condition - SOLD
Nights in jewelcase that came packaged with controller, game only - $20
Shining Wisdom mint case, with manual - $60
Shining the Holy Ark mint case with manual - $50

Sega CD 32x
Night Trap - comes with everything. I dont even think i ever got to play this lol. - $25

Selling:

PS3
God of War Collection - $15
God of War Origins Collection - $23 SOLD
Mass Effect 2 - $12
Killzone 3 - $12
Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time - $10 SOLD

3DS & DS
Pilot Wings Resort - $15
Zelda Spirit Tracks (Cart only, comes in DS case with printed out cover) - $9 PENDING
Dragon Quest IX - $12 SOLD

Vita
Hot Shots Gold World Invitational - $17

Paypal only. All prices include shipping, US & Canada only, I'm GAF Gold!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerrinck

Would just like to leave a well deserved feedback for Phatcorns.
Fantastic communication and very fast shipping. Well recommended.

Credo

Positive feedback for afreaknamedpete

He communicated well, was very organized, and shipped the games quickly. All the games worked fine, and they looked better than I expected.

For sale, a copy of Radiant Silvergun. Includes case, manual, and disc all in excellent condition. No spine card. I'm asking 130.00 for it which is a good price for this game plus $5 shipping. Again, U.S. buyers and paypal only please.

Also, since it's been over 200 posts ago, I'm once again relisting my copy of Aldynes and Supergrafx console which are also both still available:

For sale, Aldynes for the PC Engine Supergrafx system. Awesome horizontal shmup, the only reason I'm selling it is because it's an extra copy from my collection which I simply don't need. Game comes complete with outer cardboard sleeve art cover (some scuffs here and there but overall looks great), jewel case (great condition except for a crack on the front, you can see it in the third picture "under" the word "Armageddon"), manual (near mint), Hucard (near mint), card sleeve and registration card. It's not easy to come by this game complete and in this good of condition. $70.00 + $5 shipping, U.S. buyers and paypal only, please.

Also for sale in case you need the system Aldynes was made for, one Supergrafx console. System is being sold AS IS with no guarantees! Sometimes it boots games fine with no problem but other times you have to give the cart slot a light NES style blow to get it going. I suspect the system may just need some light cleaning on the inside but I don't have the tools to open it and find out. System has some scuffs here and there and underneath. System comes with gamepad, ac adaptor and av cables, sorry they're not in the picture as they're in storage currently. I'm asking 100.00 for it or best offer. These systems usually go for upwards of $400+ used on ebay, but due to the aforementioned issue I'm selling it much lower, it's a good fixer-upper price.

EDIT: The SuperGrafx also plays ALL regular PC Engine Hucards, not just Supergrafx games!

Shipping will discussed after. Again, U.S. buyers and paypal only.

Karish

Selling my Vita with everything seen here (and AC adapter/USB cable, not pictured)

• Wi-Fi Vita
  • 4gb Memory Card
  • Hot Shots Golf Vita
  • Carrying case
  • Card holder

$175 shipped to a GAFer

2012-07-10%2014.44.45.jpg

bee

forgot I bought this ages ago, so i'll try again

Tera CD key (US servers) $16 paypal, bought from amazon

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
thinking about clearing out the closet of my retro collection minus key NES/SNES stuff. so I may be doing a big post of goodies later. we'll see.

Italics and Underline=Greatest Hits

All games definitely work, and none of the discs have scratches on them. All other games are complete with disc and manual in mint condition.

All prices are before shipping. $15 minimum purchase before shipping - this is non-negotiable. PayPal or Amazon Payments preferred and open to Amazon GC depending on the circumstances.I am open to shipping internationally depending on the circumstances, and am willing to negotiate on prices if you buy more than one item. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or would like pictures of any items.

2x2GB (4GB Total) Hynix SO DIMM 204-pin - 1066 MHz (PC3-8500) Laptop Ram - $20

Consoles
Xbox 360 Fat 120 GB with 2 Controllers and HDMI cable - $175

Nintendo Wii (Plays Gamecube Games) with 2 Wiimotes, 1 Nunchuk, and Official Component Cables - $100

Miscellaneous Items
N64 Gameshark Pro - $20

Sega Game Gear with VR Troopers Cart - Missing Battery Covers but works fine - $15

Dreamcast - All Dreamcast games are disk only
Dynamite Cop - $10
Gauntlet Legends - $10
Game Boy Advance
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (Cart Only) - $7
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Cart+Box Only) - $9
WarioWare: Twisted! (Complete - Cart, Box, and Manual) - $30
Gamecube
GameBoy Player (Comes with Disc)- $40

Metroid Prime - $5
Super Monkey Ball - $7
Super Monkey Ball 2 - $5 (Greatest Hits)
The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition - $45
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest - $40
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - $35
Nintendo 64 - All Games Cart Only
Donkey Kong 64 - $10
Fifa: Road to World Cup 98 - $3
Mischief Makers - $9
Toy Story 2 - $5
Playstation
Final Fantasy Anthology - $9 (Greatest Hits)
Final Fantasy Chronicles - $9 (Greatest Hits)

Final Fantasy IX (Box is Black Label, Manual and Disc are Greatest Hits)- $9
Final Fantasy VII - $27 (Greatest Hits)
Final Fantasy VIII - $24 (Greatest Hits)

Naki DDR Dance Pad - $5
Wii
Cooking Mama Cook Off (Game+Disc Only) - $7
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Bundle (Includes Game, Box, and Gold Wiimote) - $76

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - $11
Xbox
Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil - $12
Halo - $2
Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed - $7
BioShock - $7
BioShock 2 - $6
Burnout Paradise - $11
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - $9
Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition (Includes everything except the Duffel Bag) - $24
Guitar Hero II - $2
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - $2
Rock Band - $2
Rock Band 2 - $5
The Orange Box - $12

Empty Boxes, No Game Included - All $5 Each
Metal Gear Ac!d PSP
Sega Dreamcast Official VMU
Phoenix Wright (Includes Case and Manual)
New Super Mario Bros. DS (Includes Case and Manual)
Polar White Nintendo DS Lite

Uncharted 3 Online Pass - $5, available to email immediately!

kennah

Awwww man, I got all excited about the RAM, but it is DDR3.

WTB 2x2GB DDR2 667 SODIMM in Canada. Looking to pay $35 shipped.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Selling my Vita with everything seen here (and AC adapter/USB cable, not pictured)

• Wi-Fi Vita
  • 4gb Memory Card
  • Hot Shots Golf Vita
  • Carrying case
  • Card holder

$175 shipped to a GAFer

2012-07-10%2014.44.45.jpg

Your pic is behind a log-in, just fyi ;)

daevv

WTB: Uncharted Golden Abyss

I looked back a few pages as I thought someone was selling it for cheap but couldn't find it. Looking for a better price than eBay. I'm +9 on the feedback list. Thx.

Positive feedback for chadderbox77 The DS Lite got here in almost untouched condition and everything was as advertised. Shipping was incredibly quick and he even rushed to the Post Office for me!

Amazing seller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom