• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seik

Banned
Very long shot here.

I'm searching for a USB CopyNES board or a NES that already have a CopyNES installed.

PM me if you have one for me. :)

Hex

Banned
Figured I would try this.

I have a Street Fighter Anniversary collection, all sexy and whatnot but it is the Xbox 360 version.
I have only opened it to gawk at the plunder.

I need the PS3 version of said booty.

Anyone have the PS3 version that would be inclined to trade?

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
All prices include shipping. Rated [+++++]

For Sale:

PS3
  • Demon's Souls (Greatest Hits packaging) - $13 SOLD
  • SOCOM 4 - $13

Xbox 360
  • The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition - $20
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition - $13
  • Shadows of the Damned - $13
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (comes with the poster) - $20
  • Gears of War 3 - $15
  • Portal 2 - $20
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $13
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (XBL download code) - $15

Looking to Buy:

Steam:

• I'm looking for Steam codes for the three Company of Heroes games (Company of Heroes, Opposing Fronts, and Tales of Valor). Looking to pay $10-$15 for the whole thing.

I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can pay a little extra to cover the fee.

xaosslug

even more positive feedback for the awesome Tawney Bomb! Quality merchandise @ rock bottom prices! He held the item for me, and shipped super fast! Dood is just too much awesome, tbh. <33

mojiimbo

Positive feedback for goldenpp72. Very accommodating and a pleasure to deal with.

Positive feedback for Crazymoogle. Paid promptly without issue.

Chris R

WTB - Super Mario Land 3D - USA/NA

let me know if you have a copy, GAF Gold or whatever (on the feedback list, tons of positive reps).

I bring retro goodies!

Super Mario 64-12
Mario Kart 64-12
Goldeneye-12
Mario Golf 64-12 shipped
Starcraft 64-22 shipped

Grape N64 controller-22 shipped

If you want 480 MS points and can spend them in the next hour, PM me. Also comes with 1 month of XBL gold (that I assume is added to your existing membership).

$3 Paypal or a cheap Steam game. Will respond ASAP.

Positive feedback for monsterfracas for a smooth and very fast transaction.

steveovig

If you want 480 MS points and can spend them in the next hour, PM me. Also comes with 1 month of XBL gold (that I assume is added to your existing membership).

$3 Paypal or a cheap Steam game. Will respond ASAP.

Positive feedback for monsterfracas for a smooth and very fast transaction.

Whoa, that went down to $3? I thought it was a good deal at $5!

IrishNinja

E71Cu.jpg

9IScu.jpg

-a well-kept but seemingly dead 360! well, not dead...my roomate had CFW on it, and things were fine for a bit, but some game or another (it was obviously played offline) ran an update that froze, and it's sort've stuck in this loop of failure where it boots into an update that doesn't complete. it's very well kept otherwise, comes with AC adapter and composite cables but ill toss in those handy VGA ones & stylish tote bag if you like! thinking $40-50 OBO here, open to other offers!

note: here is what you get when you startup the system
Cant update your console. Please visit xbox.com/support
status code 3151-351F-B800-0402-C005-3002

-have: Tales of Abyss 3DS will trade for: Rhythm Thief, SMT Overclocked, or something interesting! open to cash offers too, can go for @ $30.

-anyone in the market for a VGA box? i have one, if not 2. worked excellent for PS2, GC etc over VGA but no use for it now - complete with AC adapter & cords of course.

What I'm looking for:

-Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland - presuming the PAL version works on US 3DS, i'm looking for this, so hit me up with offers!
-looking for a deal on eshop points, trying to get Paper Mario: Sticker Star Story, so i can get
-Donkey Kong: Original Edition Club Nintendo code
-Way of the Samurai 4 (EU physical copy)
-XBLA/PSN/WU eshop cards (US) - man i should really get Guardian Heroes already
-Scribblenauts (WU)
-Lolipop Chainsaw (either format)
-Nintendo Players Guides: Super Metroid, Chrono, FF VI (don't care what condition as long as they have the covers/pages!
-Old gaming magazines! Game Players, Nintendo Power, Retro Gamer etc, i love that stuff

also, if you purchase either, i have up for grabs:
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 (gamecube)
Tales of Monkey Island (PC disc)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP)

will ship outside of US but id have to put a quote together first - also, whenever possible, i insure everything for the full amount. NeoGAF GOLD, holla!

Who is even overlooking this anymore?

A number of us are looking after this thread.

FYI, tomorrow morning I'll create a new b/s/t thread for 2013. I have a PM in with an admin to then have thread stickied. I'll update everyone tomorrow on the status.

Oh, and happy new year everyone ;)

Reclaimer

For sale: (This might be a stretch on Gaf, but the interests here are so diverse!)

Outlaw RR2150 Receiver

Awesome 2 channel receiver for serious audiophiles. (Seriously, check out the reviews if you are interested! One of Stereophile's Editor Recommendations for 2012)

I love it, but it was meant for my office and I now need something a little smaller. Very lightly used, has all boxes, cables, and remote. Would be a great receiver for vinyl, cd, or iPod/PC (has a great USB port DAC!).

PM me, and we can talk price... I'll make you a great deal! I want this to go to a good home, so maybe there is someone here that would adopt her. I have 100% feedback on eBay.

Edit- Yeah I know. It looks like Tri has been the only one updating up to this point though.

Yeah, it's mainly been a couple main folks updating the list proper. I'll be updating it more frequently now. Who knew having a kid would eat up so much of my free time?!?!

Also, update on the new 2013 b/s/t/ thread - the thread is created and a PM is in with an admit to sticky that newly created thread, as well as lock this old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom