• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

didamangi

I can't seem to buy shit off Green Man Gaming, my bank always refuses it. Can someone please buy the Borderlands 2 season pass that's currently on sale for $15 (if you use the code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831 it goes down to $10.50). I will paypal you $12.

I am Neogaf plus.

Thank you.

PM'd :)

xero273

Anyone have 2 BL2 keys, willing to pay $20 for both of them. Also these keys are redeemable in steam? Buying one for myself and one for a friend.

Thanks.

sainrub

Looking for Borderlands 2 and Season Pass.
Will gladly offer $25 for both, thank you!

FOUND, thanks LEON!

Positive feedback for Leon Belmont, excellent trader. Thanks bro!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive for ReverseFate - good dude, good sale. A++++ would buy again.

xero273

Positive feedback for Zeroneo. got 2 BL2 keys for him. good sale

Also did paypal change the way they send money because I don't see an option for sending money as gift. Either option incurs a fee.

kennah

It was from midnight to midnight thirty EST last night. I didn't get in on it either :( (Vaguely interested in a Borderlands 2 Season Pass, but I don't have PayPal, maybe someone would want a trade)

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I picked up a Doom 3 BFG Gamersgate key from someone under the assumption that Gamergate would get more keys. This is one of the keys that we now know won't be sent out, correct? Just want to be sure before I contact the seller. Thanks!

kennah

I picked up a Doom 3 BFG Gamersgate key from someone under the assumption that Gamergate would get more keys. This is one of the keys that we now know won't be sent out, correct? Just want to be sure before I contact the seller. Thanks!

Some will get them, some won't. Contact your seller to see if they're one of the lucky few :)

UnblessedSould gifted me a copy of BL2 through gamersgate. This is what I got from him.

sJ3SC.jpg

No key though. When I click on the download button it started a 7.56 GB download.

What does it mean?????!

UnblessedSould gifted me a copy of BL2 through gamersgate. This is what I got from him.

No key though. When I click on the download button it started a 7.56 GB download.

What does it mean?????!

GamersGate isn't giving out keys atm for BL2 copies, and is in the process of refunding some orders. No one currently know if/when those gifted copies will get keys.

So selling or buying these GG gift copies of BL2 is currently not the best idea.

But why would it start a download? And also show the game as gifted. Wouldnt it just not have had anything for him to gift?

Well, Borderlands 2 is Steamworks, so you can't paly it without a key.
Not sure what the want you to download.

GG fucked up and ran out of keys. They're still trying to fix everything.

Normally you have a little "show serial" button on GG. So once you get the gift, you click that. Only that it's disabled now because they don't have keys anymore.

ta9qi

im selling 2 copies of borderlands 2 steam keys for 17$ each
i bought them when the sale was 15$ , the extra 2$ for the paypal fees :)

Spayro

Want:
Desert To Sea bundle, WTF bundle.

Have:
Monies. would love for someone to help with the coupon thingy to help me with it.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
So what's this I hear about GamersGate now trying to force PayPal refunds through and canceling Steam keys? It could get really messy in here if there's any truth to this.

Positive feedback for 5amshift

Got me my Skyrim code real quick.

May have been like the 4th time I bought this game, but this time much cheaper!

WTS:

Uplay Key

Far Cry 3 - $26

Paypal gift prefered

Steam Key

Dark Souls - $18

Neogaf gold!

Paypal preferred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom