• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chavelo

Hello,

I'm looking to sell a steam key for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. $18 bucks via paypal. They're the US Retail versions and will send pics of the keys once payment is sent. Please check my feedback on the google docs or send me a PM if you have any questions.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for adg1034 - a good feller, good things, good condition.

FiRez

I have an unused PSA:BR code which I would like to trade for a $20 PSN Code

the code is the one that came with the Amazon's BF deal, but I would like to play Super Stardust and some other stuff instead
FWIW the game is $35, so I think it's a good deal

WTS:

Persona 4: Golden, used for around 5 hours, but I've decided to go all digital with the vita.

$36 shipped via paypal or 2 $20 PSN cards or Persona 4 Golden PSN voucher.

Arla

WTS:

Persona 4: Golden, used for around 5 hours, but I've decided to go all digital with the vita.

$36 shipped via paypal or 2 $20 PSN cards or Persona 4 Golden PSN voucher.

Woah! $4 dollars off! It's like I'm really at gamestop. $40 worth of PSN for a used game? Come on Yoshi! =P

LQX

Super positive feedback for Somnia. Gave me an amazing deal.

Also positive feedback for Redx508. Game arrived super fast.

$50 Radio Shack Gift Card for $40

I'll just PM the code.

Ozk8J.png

KooPaL

Hi guys. I am looking to buy Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story and Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii. Please pm me a price :)

This is a long shot but after recently getting a Wii U I am looking to go back and play some Wii games I could never play(my Wii broke and I never replaced). Trouble is I am in Australia so I believe I am region locked to Australian games.

Looking for:
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Super Mario Galaxy 2
3. Super Smash Bros Brawl
4. Mario Party 9
5. Zelda Skyward Sword
6. Zelda Twilight Princess

Thanks for any help.

Le-mo

WTT: My current video card Asus 6950 1GB + cash for a better video card. This card can run all of my games on max settings (ie; Assassin's Creed 3, Metro2033, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, the Batman games) with D3D overrider (which you should be using anyways). Only reason I want to trade it is the lack of an HDMI input. I'm currently using a Display Port > Hdmi converter. I will not be able to send the card out until the new one arrives cause this is the only gaming video card I own but I will pay first. PM with offers.

Elder scrolls IV Oblivion GOTY - $4
Brink Complete - $3
Hunted: The Demons forge - $3

I'm a happy man and might just activate Oblivion for myself although I don't really fancy doing those copy pasted oblivion gateway dungeons again.

I'll also consider offers, trades of interesting steam games or steam wallet funds.
In terms of trades I'd love to get the Fallout New Vegas DLC (Dead money, Old world blues, Honest hearts, and Lonesome road), binary domain, battlefield 2 pack, or bully. These are some of the cheaper things on my steam wishlist.

NoRéN

Have:
Star Fox 3DS - $20
-complete and in good condition

9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors - [SOLD]
-complete and good condition
-original print cover

Cooler Master 120mm Silent Case Fan 4-in-1 Pack - $10
-Brand New Package

Portal 2 Poster Set - $8
-2 Posters total
-18" x 24"

Rango Bluray - $7
-2 Disc Bluray/DVD combo pack
-good condition

Want [Looking to Trade for any of these]
-New Super Mario Bros 2
-Sleeping Dogs [360]
-Pokemon Rumble Blast
-Tales of the Abyss
-Pokemon Conquest
-Paper Mario 3DS
-Zelda OoT 3DS
-Professor Layton and the Unwound Future

Acme Novelty Library #16
Acme Novelty Library #17
Jimmy Corrigan
Irredeemable Vol 9-10
Incorruptible Vol 3-7
Earth X

I would be willing to trade my copies of Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark for any of the books.

Looking to buy:
GTX 560ti
-used on amazon for around $150 so won't pay more than that
-complete in box preferred

Prices shipped.
I really prefer payment as Amazon Gift cards as I no longer want to use paypal but will accept paypal gift payments if necessary.
Gold Feedback Seller/Buyer

Do not hesitate to PM with questions and offers. Thank you.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell a couple of things for Xbox 360. Prices include shipping in the continental US.

-Anniversary Map Pack for Halo: Reach. $3 (I'll PM the code)

-Halo 4 Limited Edition (War games map pass is used, all other codes are unused). $65

Just hit NeoGAF Plus. Feel free to post in the thread or PM me with any questions or offers.

edit: Also looking for a Nuketown 2025 code for Call of Duty: Black Ops II for Xbox 360. I sold one here awhile ago, now I'm kind of regretting it, haha.

Istaerion

Payment is preferred either through Amazon Payments or PayPal.

Alternatively, I do take certain brands of gift card credit (Amazon, Best Buy & Newegg) as a form of payment in the event that the two above services aren't desirable and/or possible.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Diablo III Collector's Edition ($40.45 Shipped)
Like New Condition - Includes all original packaging & collectible goods; registration key(s) have been redeemed.

Golden Sun: The Lost Age ($12.85 Shipped)
Very Good Condition - Game cartridge only; original packaging is not included.

Logitech G35 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Headset ($60.85 Shipped)
Like New Condition - Includes all original packaging.

Pokémon Ruby Version ($12.85 Shipped)
Very Good Condition - Game cartridge only; original packaging is not included.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition ($25.45 Shipped)
Like New Condition - Includes all original packaging & collectible goods; registration key(s) have been redeemed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Please be aware that all transaction fees must be covered by the buyer unless payment is provided via a gift option or equivalent; this fee calculator will help determine exact charges.

That being said, should you have any questions or purchase claims, do feel free to contact me through a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom