• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vade

Positive seller feedback: dmix90

Divinity Original Sin, he even held a copy at the daily deal price till my bank transferred funds to my paypal.

Balb

Hey I was wondering if any European GAFers could help me out. I'm looking for some European import DS/Wii games and would gladly buy or trade for these games. PM me and we can work something out!

WTS:

Super Smash Bros. (Wii U) - New and still sealed. $50 shipped (48 US mainland states)

JLUOeOMl.jpg

$50 PSN store card (email code). Selling for $43SOLD

Paypal.

Paypal gift preferred. Prices/trades are negotiable. Prices include shipping to the US. Pictures available on request.

WTS/WTT:

D&D Champions of Krynn (C64) - CIB. Box has some wear, but manuals are pristine. Even has the warranty card. - $14

Harvest Moon 2 (GB) - Loose. Label is in great shape. - $10

Uninvited (NES) - Loose, good condition. - $28

Grandia 2 (Dreamcast) - Loose, comes in a generic slim CD case. Loads fine on my DC, but I don't care for JRPGs so I didn't go far in it. - $23

Things I'm looking for, but if you have items not on the list below, just PM me - might be interested :

NES
Journey to Silius
SMB3
Duck Tales
Excite Bike
Batman: Return of the Joker
Contra

SNES
Batman Returns
Super Smash TV
Gargoyles
Sparkster

Genesis
Ghouls N Ghosts
Truxton
Sparkster
TMNT: Hyperstone Heist

PS2
Odin Sphere
Gradius V
Fantavision
Demon Stone
Unreal Tournament

Baliis

Positive seller feedback for kamakazi5, twentytwo22, and Kainazzo

Forgot to post about these, but all sold me items that came in great shape and quickly

ShinAmano

For sale:

Wii U Deluxe
Bayonetta 2
Pro Controller
NSMBU on hard drive

$280 Shipped.

PayPal Gifts or Amazon gift cards

One more chance.

maxcriden

Games for Sale.

-3$ for shipping, unless larger package. Pick up will be free. Shipping runs a bit more on systems
-Uploading pictures of all games in a separate album.

PS1
Vangrant Story(Complete) - 18$
Parasite Eve(Complete) - 12$

PS2
Odin Sphere(Complete) - 12$
Silent Hill 2GH(Complete) - 33$
Grand Theft Auto VC(Complete) - 5$
Tales of the Abyss(Complete) - 19$
Fatal Frame 1(Complete) - 22$ - pending
Fatal Frame 2(Complete) - 22$ - pending
Dragon Quest 8(Complete) - 15$
Xenosaga III(Complete) - 44$
Persona III Fez(Complete) - 12$ - pending
Devil Summoner LE(New) - 50$
Berserk Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Shō(Complete) - 20$.
MegaMan X Collection(Complete) 9$
Shadow Hearts Covenant(Complete) 26$
VP2(Complete) 13$

Looking for:

PS2
Odin Sphere
Gradius V
Fantavision
Demon Stone
Unreal Tournament

You two should talk.

Jonboy

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

WTS

- Turtle Beach Ear Force Tango Headset
- Works on PS3, PS4 (wired cable for chat included), Xbox 360 or Xbox One
- Comes with all original accessories, box, and cables
$85 shipped

- Blue Snowball USB Mic (comes w/stand and USB cable, used but works perfectly)
- White
$35

Amazon payments preferred. Also accept paypal (buyer pays fees) or paypal gift.

Yukiari

I'm not sure if this is a thing but does anyone know where to buy a month of JP PSN plus ? Is it possible to get JP PSN plus even though I'm in the US?

Willing to purchase 3 month JP PSN Plus code. Thank you!

Cade

Positive seller feedback for dmix90, of course. Easy peasy and very friendly.
Positive buyer feedback for ChiefEdiri once more, too. Great buyer.

Xeroblade

WTS:

Acekard 2i - OBO
A stack of Nintendo Club Codes - PM
30-day PS+ Code (must be new account) - Name your price
Destiny Vangaurd DLC PS4- Name your price
Gamestop Sparrow Destiny DLC PS4 - Name your price

Xbox 360 Controller New/Unused (Black) - $23 shipped

Catherine Love is Over Edition 360 (Sealed) - $60 OBO shipped

Deathsmiles (Sealed) - $15 shipped

Alan Wake Limited Edition (Sealed) - $40 shipped

Zune HD 16GB - $60 OBO shipped

The player works great and has a screen protector on it. scratches on the back, normal wear and tear. comes with charge cable and car radio adapter.

Nyoro SF

WTS:

All of my disc-only GCN games at once. They've been stored properly in CD sleeves and are all in excellent condition.

PM me your best offers. I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller.

Burnout 2
Extreme G 3
Mario Power Tennis
MarioKart: Double Dash!!
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
Soul Calibur II
SSX Tricky
Super Mario Sunshine
Tak and the Power of Juju
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time + Master Quest
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Timesplitters 2
Waverace: Blue Storm

Petrie

Banned
WTS:

All of my disc-only GCN games at once. They've been stored properly in CD sleeves and are all in excellent condition.

PM me your best offers. I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller.

Burnout 2
Extreme G 3
Mario Power Tennis
MarioKart: Double Dash!!
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
Soul Calibur II
SSX Tricky
Super Mario Sunshine
Tak and the Power of Juju
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time + Master Quest
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Timesplitters 2
Waverace: Blue Storm

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. They do not have to be disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

You 2 should talk.

russolini77

Neo Member
I'm looking for a DLC card or code for the old (2006/2007?) Xbox Live Arcade Gauntlet game. It's been delisted and I really want to play it but can't figure out a way to buy it except finding one of the old DLC code cards they used to give away with systems or subscriptions or whatever. Obviously, I need one that's unused. If you have one, contact me with asking price, or we can arrange a trade. I've got lots of old 80s era gaming stuff I'd be willing to trade for it.

To be clear, I'm not looking for the new Gauntlet available on Steam. Just the old 80s arcadey version on the 360.

While I'm at it, I'm looking for DLC codes for a bunch of other games from that era too, let me know what you've got.

Petrie

Banned
Thank you, Petrie! I've been eyeing those GCN games but I'm more interested in PS2 games (much more comfy controller IMO) and I think Tak, the main one I'd want there, is also on PS2. Thank you for thinking of me, though!

Absolutely. Just something I recalled seeing a day or 2 ago and the specifics of disk only caught my attention!

kuYuri

WTS:

Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One (digital version) $30

Accept Paypal or Amazon Payments (preferred).

Amazon Payments doesn't exist anymore. Not in a form that's useful for us anyway.

Really? Huh...

Well, there's always Paypal in the meantime.

SmokeMaxX

Oh, since when? I had thought it was still around. :-/ (Maybe I'm thinking of GCs?)

You can send and receive Amazon.com gift cards, but Amazon Payments (Amazon's version of Paypal/Venmo) was taken down in October I think. I believe you can still log onto your account, but you can't send payments anymore.

maxcriden

You can send and receive Amazon.com gift cards, but Amazon Payments (Amazon's version of Paypal/Venmo) was taken down in October I think. I believe you can still log onto your account, but you can't send payments anymore.

Ah, thank you! I didn't realize.

I figured if he didn't respond to that then he didn't like what he saw :p

Disc only selling is a funny business.

No offense intended! :) I'm just a picky buyer.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

15% Off Digital PC Purchase at GameStop.com
I have a coupon that gives me 15% off a Digital PC Purchase at GameStop.com. You find the game and send me 15% off of the price and I'll get you the download code.
gamestop-logo.jpg

US/North American CREDIT:

***Target currently has a Buy 1 Get 1 10% off sale on all gaming cards (which averages out to 5% off per card). It should last until Saturday. This includes eShop, XBL, PSN, WoW time (maybe), Minecraft, and Steam credit (maybe others as well). As always, I am willing to go grab whatever US credit anyone needs and sell it to them at the sale price (so you need to buy in multiples of two). Please note that I sell XBL and PSN credit for cheaper than this promotion below***
Please make sure you can use this credit before you purchase it from me as most credit is REGION-LOCKED.

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - $20, $25, and $50 denominations for $18, $22.50, and $45 respectively.
You can combine with this promotion: "Spend $100 USD using your SEN Wallet through December 2nd, 2014, you’ll receive a $15 USD credit back on or before December 15th, 2014".
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - Buy 1 Get 1 10% off
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value ***Currently on sale for B1G1 10% off (averages out to be 5% off per card)*** for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

- Coming Soon -

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (305+ Total Positive Feedback!)

maxcriden

Want to Sell/Trade:

Metroid_logo.gif

My collection of Metroid games (ideally as a package):

-Metroid Prime Trilogy (opened, like new condition, non-steelbook)

-Metroid Zero Mission GBA (cart only)

-Metroid Fusion GBA (cart only)

-Metroid: Other M (generic GS case)

-Metroid Prime Pinball DS (cart only)

-Scurge: Hive DS (cart only; an isometric Metroid-like--http://www.metacritic.com/game/ds/scurge-hive)

I think that's the Metroid stuff. I can take a pic if needed. Open to any offers, esp. of PS2 games (preferably disc-only but CIB is okay too), Wii points, eShop money, PayPal/Amazon is okay too.

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. They do not have to be disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

OraleeWey

Bayonetta 2 Wii U new and sealed.
$55 shipped US 48.

Pokemon X 3DS - Game only $20 shipped.

Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One used in perfect condition.
$20 shipped

Will take Amazon e-gift card.

Have an item collectors might be interested in.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (CIB)
item is complete with box, manual, original inserts, and game.

Looking for $75 shipped

Also looking to sell:

Persona Q premium bonus items + box $40 shipped.
It would come with everything except the game.

WTT
I have GTAV unopened for PS4 from the holiday bundle I'd be interested in trading for Lego Batman 3 physical or Little Big Planet 3 physical on ps4.
Would also be interested in Shadow of Mordor w/ some Psn or PayPal money included. Like 15 or 20.

And Gone!

Tattooth

3DS XL / Grey / 8GB SD Card / USB Charger - £100

There is a slight mark on the, and on the slide pad, a small part has become worn on the bottom left.
I am not sure on the price, CeX has unboxed ones for £130, which seems way too much.

HIS 7950 IceQ Turbo / Product Page/Specs - £110

I must note, I do not have the official boxes for either product.

Shipping preferably to UK, but an extra £10 for Europe. I am open to offers.

Jockel

WTT Chrono Trigger (working, genuine copy) for cool SFC or US SNES stuff, make an offer. Ideally I'm looking for Umihara Kawase SFC, but hey, try and offer your stuff through PM.
I'd also be interested in a New 3DS, Virtual Boy or PC Engine (we could work something out with money on top).
Cbl9nmp.jpg

Nevermind the Mega Man 7, I won't trade / sell it since it's not a legit copy.

Would anyone be interested in a 3 month old, blue HTC one M7 32gb? It's locked to Att but usuable there, on Straight talk which I am using now, and ATT prepaid for 175 shipped? It has a couple dings on the front right corner and bottom corner, has zag shield installed also. Can supply pictures

I'm selling my download codes for AC Unity + AC Black Flag for Xbox One. Would be able to e-mail you an image of the card as soon as I get home from work.

Looking for $25. I'll gladly take that on an Amazon Gift Card. (I'm in the US if that matters!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom