• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
I'm selling my download codes for AC Unity + AC Black Flag for Xbox One. Would be able to e-mail you an image of the card as soon as I get home from work.

Looking for $25. I'll gladly take that on an Amazon Gift Card. (I'm in the US if that matters!)

I'll take it. PM me when you are ready, i'll pay via Amazon Gift Card

pm if you want pictures, it's the "space grey" model

i just received it from apple store as a replacement for my old 5S that had bluetooth issues... but i was inpatient and got the 6..

looking for $375 obo

i have NeoGAF gold feedback

Hibiki Rush

Neo Member
I was wondering if anyone happened to still have an unused Donkey Kong: Original Edition 3DS code from the Club Nintendo promotion last year. Am looking to buy one, please PM me if so.

Aesius

This sounds like an odd request, but I may be forced to sell my PS4 and I no longer have the box for it. Does anyone have a spare PS4 box they'd be willing to part with? Or is there a place I could easily pick one up?

kIdMuScLe

I'm selling a launch 3DS handheld system plus the following items:

• [NEW] Zelda: a link between worlds
  • [NEW] Yoshi's New Island
  • [NEW] Smash Bros 3DS
  • [USED] StarFox 3DS
  • [USED] Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D
  • [USED] Project X-zone
  • [USED] Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan DS
  • [USED] Pokemon Diamond DS (JPN)
  • [USED] Sim City DS

Local pickup i will knock off $15 (I'm right next to Knott's Berry Farm). Any questions let me know through PM!

QUP4WNxl.jpg

4KL4VdKl.jpg

rmraHwAl.jpg

Stencil

WTS

Jungle Green N64
w/ Jungle Green Controller.

PM me with offers; have bought & sold on NeoGAF frequently in the past.

kIdMuScLe

Does the system include Ambassador or any other digital games?

Are the ambassador games and digital games are tied up to the system? I have a bunch of digital games so If I could include them with the system is fine with me.

Edit: this is what I have as far as digital games... I'll up it another $20...

Dr0esUy.jpg

bvHZxgm.jpg

onionfrog

Want to sell:(Paypal gift or you pay fees)

Xbox one digital game codes: (US)

-Ryse Son of Rome: SOLD!
-Forza Motorsport 5: SOLD!

NYCrooner

WTS

• FIFA '13 (Wii U) - $10
  • Madden '13 (Wii U) - $10
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U) - $15
  • Lego Marvel Superheroes (3DS) - $15
All prices shipped. PayPal Gift.

maxcriden

Are the ambassador games and digital games are tied up to the system? I have a bunch of digital games so If I could include them with the system is fine with me.

You can sell them with the system as an added buyer incentive or transfer them to a new 3DS through manual transfer I believe; if you do sell them I think you're selling the NNID associated with your 3DS, along with the digital content on your system, so be sure to delete stored CC info and sell it to someone you trust. I bought a 3DS on GAF this way before without an issue but it's very much a case-by-case basis in re: seller's comfort. (I believe the buyer will also not be able to change the NNID on the system without losing the games, but since there's no DDP program for 3DS and Miiverse is pretty bad on OG 3DS, that shouldn't necessarily be an issue.)

CAN SOMEONE JUST SELL ME DANGANRONPA 1 FOR A DECENT PRICE MY GOD WHY IS THIS GAME SO HARD TO FIND FOR LESS THAN $30 EVEN GAMESTOP SELLS IT FOR $24.99 USED
ib20VaMoFxemNa.gif

WTS

Super Famicom system + 6 games
SFC.jpg

SFC has some little spots as you can see from image, not heavily sunfaded at all, anyway I think the picture is explicative.

Games included (all tested and in perfect conditions, no sunfaded or label scratched) :

Super Mario Collection
Super Donkey Kong
F-Zero
Street Fighter 2
Super Tetris 2
Mario & Wario

Delivery is made from Japan by EMS, tracked and fast (around 1 week)

Price (EMS included) :
North and Central America, Oceania : $139
Europe : $147

Payment : Paypal only, gift or buyer pays fee

PM me if interested

teeg

I'm looking for someone in the NYC area who is willing to visit the Nintendo World Store and pick up a few items for me then ship them out to me. Shoot me a PM if you are able to help out and we can work out the details.

Glip_Glop

WTS Super Smash Bros. Bundle. Played it over the weekend and its not my cup of tea. It has the Controller, adapter and game. paid $100 for it, I know its going for a lot on eBay/Amazon. Not here to make a profit off of gamers, just looking to recoup a little money on it. $90 shipped.

*Sold!

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
WTS Super Smash Bros. Bundle. Played it over the weekend and its not my cup of tea. It has the Controller, adapter and game. paid $100 for it, I know its going for a lot on eBay/Amazon. Not here to make a profit off of gamers, just looking to recoup a little money on it. $90 shipped.

PM'd!

Rtas

Positive seller feedback for Korezo, sold me AC: Unity for xbox one at a fantastic price, was very quick and didn't have any worrying wait for my code whatsoever.

10/10 would buy from again

maxcriden

Looking to buy a Wii U for a good price.

Couple gents you might want to hit up:

For sale:

Wii U Deluxe
Bayonetta 2
Pro Controller
NSMBU on hard drive

$280 Shipped.

PayPal Gifts or Amazon gift cards

One more chance.

WANT TO SELL
Payment accepted as Amazon.com GC or Paypal gift.

Wii U bundle: $445 shipped
Everything is in excellent, working condition and complete.
- Deluxe Wii U (32GB, Black) with GamePad and all original cables and documentation
- New Super Mario Bros U & New Super Luigi Bros. U (on one disc)
- NintendoLand
- Wii Party U [sold]
- Wii U Pro Controller (black)
- 4 Wii Remote Plus (2 black, 1 blue, 1 white)
- 2 Nunchuk Controllers (black)
- Wireless Sensor Bar
- Travel bag (blue & black)

There's also the $200 refurb on Nintendo's site. :)

tmac456

WTS

X1 AC Unity download code: $30

X1 AC Black Flag download code: $10 ---- 2 available

paypal preferred. will listen to offers

WTS in Canada: Halo: Master Chief Collection shipped for $50

I'd like to keep it within Canada to keep shipping cost down. Let me know!

Looking to possibly sell one Fizzie plush from SSO. Would rather not put it on eBay. Pretty rare promotional plush for the game itself. It's a really good size plush actually, brand new still in plastic wrap.

It's going for pretty high prices on eBay, so pelase PM me offers, Looking for Paypal, or Amazon credit. Also seeking a like-new Xbox One Kinect camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom