• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buzzfeed News - Carter Page met with Met With A Russian Spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
It's the level it's been turned up to, though. There used to be lines that even your own team wouldn't defend you for. Things Trump said during the campaign would have been universally condemned by both parties only 20 years ago, let alone 30. Yet we had huge portions still defending him and supporting him.

And now we have constant revelations of his support of the Russians/by the Russians, and the entire party has just decided to irresponsibly go off the cliff with this monster. Like, do they have any self-respect left? Any at all? I don't even know how a normal person can be Republican anymore without being all sorts of polluted by this monstrous ideology.

I just want to comment about how insane it also is in this universe where Buzzfeed continues to break major stories.

And most of the base voters are either directly harmed by or are dangled along behind their policies.

Amir0x

Banned
And most of the base voters are either directly harmed by or are dangled along behind their policies.

These people have to be self-aware to some degree, right? Look at his rabid reddit fanbase about to be "cucked" by his ending fair play on the internet. Guaranteed they will ignore it and pretend he is still their God Emperor. I mean they use that term playfully, but the way they act suggests they don't even realize half the irony in it.

Amir0x

Banned
Hot take: everyone except Donald Trump is instantly struck by Carter Page's evident idiocy.

the best people...

it is amazing that literally the only quality he looks for in a potential hire is the amount of loyalty they are willing to show to him. Remarkable really. He has to be a psychiatrists dream.

Monocle

It's evidence that partisan politics are reaching a boiling point here in this country.

The parties need to be dismantled before one or both take us all down with them.
Hmm yeah I remember when the Obama administration was absolutely rife with signs of shady connections to hostile foreign governments! Both parties are definitely equally treasonous!

weekev

Banned
It just doesn't stop. Every day something new comes out. Can they hurry this up and start arresting people?
If they hurried it up they would lose the trial. If there is one thing you can be sure of its that Trump and his team have the best lawyers. Everything needs to be water tight.

Hmm yeah I remember when the Obama administration was absolutely rife with signs of shady connections to hostile foreign governments! Both parties are definitely equally treasonous!

Right? There's only one party here abusing American society, government, legislation, civil rights and the lives of citizens. Just one. Stop getting it twisted.

How the fuck is this quote not in OP? Thread fail.
“[Male-1] wrote that he is sorry, he went to Moscow and forgot to check his inbox, but he wants to meet when he gets back. I think he is an idiot and forgot who I am. ... He got hooked on Gazprom thinking that if they have a project, he could rise up,” Podobnyy said. “I also promised him a lot ... This is intelligence method to cheat, how else to work with foreigners? You promise a favor for a favor. You get the documents from him and tell him to go fuck himself.”

I'm 99% someone has the pee tape

Just leak it already

Even if it were to leak, what do you expect to happen? He'll resign in disgrace?

He'll weather the storm, throw doubt on the video and then change the narrative by saying or doing some truly outlandish shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom