• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can we get a ESO: rollcall for Xbox peeps?

Somnia

Make sure you add me: SomniaGAF for guild invites tonight. I'll only be on for like an hour probably if it goes up at 12AM EST.

I will make member access able to invite for the first couple weeks so afterwords any GAF member can invite GAF members. If a non gaf member who is a friend of a GAF member wants to join please verify they are friends before inviting. I don't want complete strangers joining.

Somnia

I'll stick around for a bit trying to login, if I can't I will make the guild first thing in the AM and invite anyone online before I go to work so they can continue to invite people.

Somnia

Alright I'm gonna call it and go to bed. I will boot it up at 630AM CST and get in to make the guild. I will invite any gaf members on my friends list who is on then.

Ascenion

I've got an exam tomorrow morning so, I haven't been on a lot, but I plan to add everyone from the list tomorrow afternoon if we aren't already friends. Look for Ascenion.

Natiko

Banned
Make sure you add me: SomniaGAF for guild invites tonight. I'll only be on for like an hour probably if it goes up at 12AM EST.

I will make member access able to invite for the first couple weeks so afterwords any GAF member can invite GAF members. If a non gaf member who is a friend of a GAF member wants to join please verify they are friends before inviting. I don't want complete strangers joining.
Alright, I added you. GT is BASEDlust. I will be inviting my two good friends as well GTs BASEDgluttony and BASEDpride.

rpcdrag0n

Got on last night for an hour as the servers opened up well before midnight and I had a physical copy.

Please add me up - rpcdrag0n

Thanks!

Somnia

Got on and made the guild. Only one person on my friends list is on right now but he got invited. I'll be on again in a half hour for only a half hour. If you're around and want a guild invite friend or msg SomniaGAF in about a half hour.

I pre-ordered for PS4...but before I tear off the cellophane I'm going to read the PS4 vs Xbone comparisons. If the game looks the same on both consoles I'll probably be exchanging my PS4 copy for an Xbone copy. So u may be able to add me to the list.

As for the comparison, I've only seen Twitch streams of the PC and an Xbone preview back in May on Eurogamer. Textures on Xbone looked like dogshit at that time...which is why I ordered the PS4 version. If they both look equally crappy I figure I might as well play on XBL where I prefer the online experience.

Somnia

We have madcow4life, drunken triggaz and stitch au invited to the guild. If anyone else wants in before I leave at 7PM CST hit me up. Otherwise see if either of those two are online and they can add you.

To add goto social>guild>our guild>invite and type in the gamertag

Also remember to goto social>voice to join the guild voice chat if you want to talk to guildies

edit: ALSO before inviting ask their gaf name and make sure. If they aren't on GAF we need to know how is vouching for them. I don't want complete strangers added.

Somnia

Couple guild notes:

Once we hit 10 members we can use the guild bank.

Once we hit 50 members the guild store opens. It's for guild members only unless we rent an in game vendor in a town. This costs. So we may need to consider weekly donations (not required just asked) from those who want a marketplace to sell your stuff on. Either way once we hit 50 members I'll re-post to let everyone know they can start selling/buying goods on our guild store between fellow gaf members!

H3xum

Made a high elf sorc on Daggerfall.

Just made it, didn't get out of the prison yet. Dang work.

Ilyana is the toon name

H3xum is the acct name

Somnia

Send me invite if you can. Thanks.

I think I did, or at least tried and you weren't in game yet maybe. I won't be home till 6-6:15PM CST. There are a few members I posted above that are in game and have invite privileges. Hit them up though messaging on XB and see if they are in game and can invite. It's really simple all they have to do is goto social>guild>our guild>invite and type your gamertag.

I think I did, or at least tried and you weren't in game yet maybe. I won't be home till 6-6:15PM CST. There are a few members I posted above that are in game and have invite privileges. Hit them up though messaging on XB and see if they are in game and can invite. It's really simple all they have to do is goto social>guild>our guild>invite and type your gamertag.

OK. Thanks.

hom3land

Just came home for lunch to make my toon and get out of the dungeon. Can someone please add me

name: Ardvark Ardvark

ahoyle77

Gamertag: ahoyle

Never played a MMO before, but loved the previous ES games. My 10 year old son will probably play alot as well, and we will probably need some pointers!

Somnia

I don't know if anyone is around to invite, I got 3-4 people invited before I logged off. Either way I'll make a post when I get home tonight to let everyone know I'm around to invite.

Somnia

Looking for an invite finally got everything set up.

In game name is: Aailyndra Vilmande

We can only invite off of Gamertag. If you don't want to share that on the boards feel free to PM me or send me a friend invite @ SomniaGAF and I'll send you a guild invite tonight.

I can send invites even if you aren't online as an FYI to everyone. So we'll get people in :)

Ascenion

We can only invite off of Gamertag. If you don't want to share that on the boards feel free to PM me or send me a friend invite @ SomniaGAF and I'll send you a guild invite tonight.

I can send invites even if you aren't online as an FYI to everyone. So we'll get people in :)

Oh well my gamertag is Ascenion. I had already shared it but I thought it worked like FFXIV.

Somnia

I am heading home now and will start inviting then.

I will just start adding GTs above this thread. As soon as you at in please help add others. I don't want to spend all night typing in gamertags by myself lol

Also if you haven't logged in yet it won't let me add you. So message me or post here later if you need an invite. If you're in the guild please help add people!

Hawk269

I am heading home now and will start inviting then.

I will just start adding GTs above this thread. As soon as you at in please help add others. I don't want to spend all night typing in gamertags by myself lol

Also if you haven't logged in yet it won't let me add you. So message me or post here later if you need an invite. If you're in the guild please help add people!

I will help out as soon as I am invited. Over at the tech forums there are issues with friends list. For example on the dashboard it shows I have 36 friends playing the game, but within the game it only shows 7 or 8. Others are experiencing the same thing. I even tried joining a friends game from the dashboard and when the game loaded it said the person did not exist.

Top Bottom