• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can we get a ESO: rollcall for Xbox peeps?

Delryk

I am heading home now and will start inviting then.

I will just start adding GTs above this thread. As soon as you at in please help add others. I don't want to spend all night typing in gamertags by myself lol

Also if you haven't logged in yet it won't let me add you. So message me or post here later if you need an invite. If you're in the guild please help add people!

Add me when u can.. Gt: Delryk

Thanks!

Somnia

Ok added most people from last page. Thanks Ascenion for helping!

I will check this thread throughout the night and add as people post.

Don't forget to talk in guild voice chat you have to goto Social>Voice>Join Guild Chat called All Members 1

Orca

Got in last night for a little bit, made a Breton Sorcerer. I have ball tonight, then need to fly the Phantom for a bit, but THEN it's online Skyrim time.

Mononoke

Banned
I added the 6 people that sent me requests. Thanks. If anyone else wants to add me, I would really appreciate it. I could use friends for this.

Should I get the base $60 game or the $99 one? Is the extra money worth it? What about the premium sub? Sorry for only getting this today, I got tied up in some things.

Somnia

I added the 6 people that sent me requests. Thanks. If anyone else wants to add me, I would really appreciate it. I could use friends for this.

Should I get the base $60 game or the $99 one? Is the extra money worth it? What about the premium sub? Sorry for only getting this today, I got tied up in some things.

Well you can get a horse and a bunch of extras in the 99 I believe, I find it worth it personally.

Premium sub gets you a 10% bonus to xp, crafting times, etc. and you get 1500 crowns a month ($15 in value). It's up to you, I personally am not.

Mononoke

Banned
Well you can get a horse and a bunch of extras in the 99 I believe, I find it worth it personally.

Premium sub gets you a 10% bonus to xp, crafting times, etc. and you get 1500 crowns a month ($15 in value). It's up to you, I personally am not.

Thanks for the quick reply. Hmm. I'll look more into what it offers and see impressions.

Somnia

I will be throwing random gear into the guild bank that anyone can take. Feel free to use it to breakdown, etc. for crafting or to wear. I'm low level so for now it's useful to most people.

FEEL FREE TO TAKE WHATEVER :)

Just please remember there's a lot of us so share!

Hawk269

I just loaded up the Guild Bank with a ton of items, everything from lock picks to crafting materials, food, drinks etc. Please only take what you need. I broke them into smaller stacks for convenience, if you do not need the full amount, you can split the stack of what you take and then deposit what you don't want back into the guild bank.

Spades

Xbox friends, it appears we are getting ripped off (more) if we want to buy Crowns...

CLh6ifv.png

Why we have to pay 28% more is a mystery. And also fucking annoying.

Delryk

It was a good night overall even though the game was experiencing some high traffic and login problems. I think i got booted 4-5 times in 3 or 4 hours of gameplay --- too be expected with all day 1 MMOs even on PC so it was all good. :)

I've played plenty of MMOs but first time I've touched ESO. Liking it so far! Boatload of stuff to do!.. pretty much don't know where to start. ahah. My wife is going to hate me for awhile me thinks ;)

I still need a guild invite.

I'm one of those people having issues with the in-game friends list. Mine is rarely populated correctly, and I'm probably not on yours.

But I'll be on most of today, so please add me manually: SkinnerSw33t

Thanks!

Edwardo

I still need a guild invite.

I'm one of those people having issues with the in-game friends list. Mine is rarely populated correctly, and I'm probably not on yours.

But I'll be on most of today, so please add me manually: SkinnerSw33t

Thanks!

Hopefully they fix it soon. I'm having the same problem. People on PS4 are as well.

This is an issue we're actively looking into. What we know so far is this seems to be impacting those who are adding existing friends from either Xbox Live or PlayStation Network to the in-game friends list. Here are a few additional details that may help:
  • Only friends who have logged into the same ESOTU console server as you will show up on your in-game friends list.
  • The sync between the Xbox Live and PSN friends lists and ESOTU can take several hours to fully populate.
  • On Xbox One, you must be mutual friends with someone, meaning you need to be following them, and they must be following you in order for them to show up on your in-game friends list in ESOTU.
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1855234#Comment_1855234

Somnia

I won't be on till after 6PM CST tonight, so hopefully some other members who are in the guild can try inviting some people today.

stn

Can I get an invite to the guild, please? GT is Norieaga. Some of you have already added me. Also, are any of you in Ebonheart pact or is everyone going to Daggerfall?

Top Bottom