• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cinderella Girls |OT| A perfect fit for anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't even aware that you could get R idols from clearing songs, but I finally got a Miku!

yHonckO.png

New idols in the gacha BTW, SSR Airi and Kanako, SR Koume and R Ayame and Ryoma.

R Tomoka 3 days in a row from the daily 60 jewels pull. Come on game, stahp.

Also it seems there is a new login bonus thing giving out star jewels, anyone know what it is about? I ended up with over 500 just for logging in today.

It seems to be a monthlong campaign celebrating the anniversary of the commercial airing - neat :)

CM Broadcast Anniversary Login Campaign

Part 1: October 2nd - October 13th
Part 2: October 14th - October 26th

Random blog response:
eJUyO3g.jpg

Oh, I noticed that Shine! is suddenly available for me to play, I thought you had to pay for some code but it's free now I guess.

Neat, it's one of the songs I like the most.

I was kind of expecting this kind of ending to Uzuki's arc ever since I read the lyrics of S(mile)ING, but that was absolutely amazing. Best episode, easily.
Or maybe I'm just biased towards my favorite idol.

I was kind of expecting this kind of ending to Uzuki's arc ever since I read the lyrics of S(mile)ING, but that was absolutely amazing. Best episode, easily.
Or maybe I'm just biased towards my favorite idol.

Having never actually read the lyrics for S(mile)ING! before, I could have been fooled into thinking it was made specifically for the anime. I always did enjoy the song itself, but this has given it new depth.

I'm not sure how I feel about the CG anime any more, or a few of the characters in general. Prior to everything I didn't care at all about Uzuki and the non-stop "do my best" for 20+ episodes made it feel like you could have replaced her with a cardboard cutout and tape recording without anyone noticing. Mio and Rin's constant selfish actions have inadvertently ended up giving Uzuki the most depth out of all the girls though, and I appreciate that her problem wasn't solved in 1 episode by a generic anime pep talk (ala Haruka). This 2nd season has been generally poor with all the forced drama, sidelining characters and constantly changing focus, and even the last few episodes with Uzuki have been pretty bad, however I really did enjoy this latest episode.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
They delayed the episode for that? Meh...
\
Having never actually read the lyrics for S(mile)ING! before, I could have been fooled into thinking it was made specifically for the anime. I always did enjoy the song itself, but this has given it new depth.

I'm not sure how I feel about the CG anime any more, or a few of the characters in general. Prior to everything I didn't care at all about Uzuki and the non-stop "do my best" for 20+ episodes made it feel like you could have replaced her with a cardboard cutout and tape recording without anyone noticing. Mio and Rin's constant selfish actions have inadvertently ended up giving Uzuki the most depth out of all the girls though, and I appreciate that her problem wasn't solved in 1 episode by a generic anime pep talk (ala Haruka). This 2nd season has been generally poor with all the forced drama, sidelining characters and constantly changing focus, and even the last few episodes with Uzuki have been pretty bad, however I really did enjoy this latest episode.

I think the whole "break up the group" thing was a poor writing decision, since they don't even get to have a real victory against the new boss. They probably didn't want to make her a complete villain by having some of her choices make sense, but in the end, it just makes me wonder why I should even care about New Generations as a group. 765 Pro never had this problem, by simply having them split up after the anime ends.

That's not Ranko, who hasn't even appeared in the last 12 fucking episodes. lol

Take it as a good thing that they couldn't find any way to force in a bunch of drama regarding Ranko.
I'm still stupidly mad that instead of Love Laika getting Ranko as a permanent addition this season they just made Anya go solo instead.

Himemiya

Though it depends on what you want to do with them, I wouldn't idolize all those Koume SRs. I found out you can't select another idolized SR for your team if you have a duplicate idolized in there already. If you wanted both (haven't tried it with three) in a team you could at best keep one lvl60 and unidolized.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Though it depends on what you want to do with them, I wouldn't idolize all those Koume SRs. I found out you can't select another idolized SR for your team if you have a duplicate idolized in there already. If you wanted both (haven't tried it with three) in a team you could at best keep one lvl60 and unidolized.

Is that what I should do with the event SR as well? I assumed you were meant to turn dupes into star points.

Kikirin

Is that what I should do with the event SR as well? I assumed you were meant to turn dupes into star points.
It's certainly an option at least, if you think your team is strong enough or doesn't have room for an unidolized SR. Note that you can also idolize and max the spare and have her providing stats as a support.

Rarutos

So the event ends tonight right?! Or am I mistaken? I'm so worried I won't get my Nana. I might use some stamina drinks lol.

Lockon

I didn't have time to play the game and forgot about it until 5 days after the event started. Couldn't even get one Miho :( Only at 6k pts.

I really need better red team too. No SR, just Rs. All my pulls got me a bunch of blue/yellow SRs.

I really need better red team too. No SR, just Rs. All my pulls got me a bunch of blue/yellow SRs.

I'm roughly in the same boat, two Miho SRs, a couple of Rs (Miku and Mayu) and a normal (Kanako) makes up my cute team. I just cannot seem to pull SRs or SSRs that aren't passion or any cute Rs that aren't Azuki or Mayu. It's so bad that I've been using my cool team for the event because even without the type bonus it still scores nearly 100k higher than my cute team.

Event ends in an hour and half BTW, it seems a lot of people are doing a final push to get into the top 100k since I dropped from about 77k to 93k overnight and barely managed to crawl back up to 90k this morning before dropping to 98k now. If you're on the cusp you might want to blow some stamina drinks.

Edit: Aaaand the event is done, seems to be calculating final positions now. I hope 24735 points is enough for under 100k, the cutoff was only about 200 points below me with 10 mins to go so I blew a load more stamina drinks.

rpmurphy

Damnit, didn't meet the 100k cutoff in time. :(

Was not quite 24k. I totally did not expect to be pushed off so much overnight.

DiGiKerot

I should theoretically be good on Ghetto Nana, but my score ranking was pretty ass (only tried Master three times and failed spectacularly on the drags, and all my high-tier idols were Passion!)

omlet

Wow, the last day hype was real! I was around 39k last night when I went to bed... Woke up at 50,090th place. Burned stam and popped a drink (the first one for the event, actually, lol) and got a few more points and climbed back a bit before I had to stop and get going to work. Ended up at 52400.

Really though, it seems that everyone in the top score category has that Miku SSR.

Is she OP or something? Also, nobody has the New Gen SRR'S.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Really though, it seems that everyone in the top score category has that Miku SSR.

More like they are the money burners and are showing off their latest SSR from their hundreds of draws they've paid for.

Of course you'll ask, "But what about Chieri, isn't she the latest SSR they'd want to show off" and I of course will point out "no one likes Chieri".

Kikirin

I think she synergizes really well with the stronger Cute cards with her 90% Dance stat bonus on Cute types. Would boost SR Frederika and this event's SR Miho, who are stacked on Dance, at the very least, and couple that with another boost from the guest's SSR Miku...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Dance stats? Ha ha, there's so much that goes over my head because I can't read. I just play it as a straight rhythm game and as far as stats go I just match colours ha ha.

DiGiKerot

Well, seems like the event was a big waste of my time and gems, 25452 is the cutoff point for the 10k tier.

Wait, you spent your jewels on the event? I made the 100k tier (which was the lowest Nana tier) comfortably and only burnt about half my Stamina drinks, and none of my jewels...

Wait, you spent your jewels on the event? I made the 100k tier (which was the lowest Nana tier) comfortably and only burnt about half my Stamina drinks, and none of my jewels...

Heh, that's what happens when you try to acquire 10k points in less than a day.

Because my AP cap (or whatever energy is called in this) is so low you kinda have to play frequently in order to be efficient but I kinda slacked of and didn't do that. I didn't spend that much jewels though, I probably even made a net profit with all those gems that were given in the course of the event.

It still sucks that I came so close to the cutoff but still didn't make it, I guess I just should've played more during the entire event, a lesson for the future.

Now that I have a higher AP cap all these events are going to be a bit more comfortable for me though, like how I can just use all my energy in SIF and not look back for seven hours.
Although not missing out on the Level Up energy is definitely going to be a hurdle, I felt like everyone gained a lot of free points just because of that.

Still, because of the time investment I'll probably only try to reach that 15k point milestone for the double SR in the future, although I haven't heard that much good things about Miho(?), at least compared to the other SR.

I'm only going to tier if the special SR is either really good or just a nice looking card.

Moral of the story: Animal themed idols will always lead to despair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom