• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| The Future Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Preloading on the Pro. 102GB.

Nhse2bs.jpg
What it's almost half the size on Xbox....

If I change my xbox region to new Zealand would I be able to play the game early?
No, it's worldwide launch at same time.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
So CDPR actually made the EULA quite fun to read:

13 Sentinels and Judgement? Excellent taste.

my eye balls are on fire with that insane yellow background. if anyone wants to read it i've done a pastebin of it. ignore the "offensive content" warning. it's just the EULA i promise.

Last edited:

djinferno807

Neo Member
This thread is going to be insane. Thanks OP.

Also, is there any chance of us having a PC Performance thread like we used to get for PC releases years ago? Especially since resetera probably won't do one haha. I rather read it here anyway with free speech 🤣

Komatsu

Also, is there any chance of us having a PC Performance thread like we used to get for PC releases years ago? Especially since resetera probably won't do one haha. I rather read it here anyway with free speech

Yes, we will have a PC performance thread as well. But post-release.

Komatsu

Just in case someone needs a reminder why this game is problematic. 😂😜😅😏

Edit: please don't ban me.

I am not a mod, but I am sure you won't be banned. Just don't keep bringing that to this OT. We are here to talk about the game. Enjoy.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Ha

Having the ps5 for a week. I gotta say i really miss the ps4 ui. Folders! I guess the tradeoff is the console wont sound like its a about to re-enter the atmosphere when playing.

achtually, if it sounded like it was about to re enter the atmosphere it would make very little noise at all. but sure "it SouNDS lIke a Jet EnGiNE!!"

bitoriginal

Question for y'all.

I'm in the UK. I've pre-ordered digitally on PSN - do I have a way of accessing the game early if I make a New Zealand account?

Last edited:
I finished preloading CP2077 on my PS5 last night (102GB) and it seems right now it's downloading a 28GB patch. 🤔 Could it be the day one patch?

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Question for y'all.

I'm in the UK. I've pre-ordered digitally - do I have a way of accessing the game early if I make a New Zealand account?
nah it won't work if you have a NZ account. doubt it'd even work if you had a nz vpn.

if there is anyway to get it early it's most likely not worth the hassle. just be patient. the game is out midnight tomorrow.

I finished preloading CP2077 on my PS5 last night (102GB) and it seems right now it's downloading a 28GB patch. 🤔 Could it be the day one patch?
it could be!

or it could not be.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Pre ordered last night from Amazon it says I won’t get it until Monday and while I’m hoping that’s not the case at least I have Friday and Monday off too

Moogle11

Banned
Assume we still have gotten any PS5 vs XSX version comparisons? Would like to read some before deciding which to buy. Will like grab on PS5 failing that as I don’t have a wireless headset that works with Xbox currently (Sony Gold’s don’t work) and playing with wired headphones plugged into my Xbox control while waiting on Arctis 7x to come back in stock is getting old.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I’m kinda wondering if it’s a way of getting around the BC limitations on PS5 and they’re basically squeezing 2 versions into one download. Granted it’s complete speculation.
or maybe it's because PS4 uses HDD and maybe they need to add multiple copies of assets.

wasn't one of the advantages of SSD that you wouldn't need duplicate assets because they were so fast?!??!?

or maybe it's because PS4 uses HDD and maybe they need to add multiple copies of assets.

wasn't one of the advantages of SSD that you wouldn't need duplicate assets because they were so fast?!??!?

Thing is you should be seeing the same thing on XB1 and XB1X but they’re the same size as the XSX.

TheGejsza

cdpr have said that Tom's were told the build wasn't benchmark ready but they ignored it. it's using DRM + has no drivers so i'd expect better performance than what they are showing.

I am aware of it but I don't expect some huge boost.

Luipadre

Gold Member
So the day 1 patch is out now and still no quality option on PS5 but it runs unlocked at ~60.

Why is the series X has quality mode and the PS5 isnt? If the IQ is good i dont care but i aint playing this with bad IQ

Don’t have the 28 one yet (Pro)
nah it won't work if you have a NZ account. doubt it'd even work if you had a nz vpn.

if there is anyway to get it early it's most likely not worth the hassle. just be patient. the game is out midnight tomorrow.

it could be!

or it could not be.
Hmmm...strange 🤔

This is what it looks like for me. I check for updates on the already preloaded game and it directs me to here.....

EouZlfqVEAMh_gp

I'm really wondering what it is. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom