• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls Limited Edition Up for Pre-Order

Shizuka

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls

Komaru Naegi is a normal girl, the kind you can find anywhere. She was taken from her family and imprisoned in an apartment during The Tragedy. Even after a year and a half, she has not managed to escape. Komaru has almost completely abandoned hope and has grown to accept her imprisoned life. But one morning, she was forced to learn an even deeper despair when someone suddenly broke down her front door. But it wasn't a hero or a savior...

It was a Monokuma.

After escaping from the merciless Monokuma, Komaru is surprised to see the outside world, a world she hasn't seen in one and a half years. It has become a world of despair, where children controlling Monokumas ruthlessly hunt down adults. Her only hope of survival is the Hacking Gun, given to her by a mysterious stranger, and a girl by the name of Toko Fukawa.

Limited Edition Includes:

- Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (PlayStation®Vita)
- 32 page, soft cover art book
- 15 track, single disc original soundtrack with jewel case
- Collector's box
- Bonus Item #1: Warriors of Hope & Kurokuma Set Box (Includes: 4.5" Diameter Tie Clip, Warriors of Hope Pin)
- Bonus Item #2: Kurokuma Tie
- Bonus Item #3: Kurokuma Eyepatch

NISA Online Store exclusive, it's $65.

Hopeford

Hmm, gonna pass on this one. I'm a big pretty fan of the series, but I'm kind of a fan in spite of the plot instead of because of it. I think the main plot is kind of silly and I only really enjoy the game for the murder mysteries. The main plot just doesn't do it for me, and since the game is pretty much all world-building without murder mysteries I think I'm gonna pass.

jtan

Agghh, just my luck. I have to wait till my next paycheck, just got charged for witcher 3 collectors and now I'm broke :( Hope it's not sold out when I get my money!

Burnburn

I want this just for the art on the box alone. I hope we get it in Europe too... for a reasonable price (oh who am I kidding?).

TP

When do their orders usually ship?
I'd like to play AE as soon as possible but I remember some late arrivals and damaged boxes for DR2

When do their orders usually ship?
I'd like to play AE as soon as possible but I remember some late arrivals and damaged boxes for DR2

NISA typically ships the Friday or Saturday before the release date.

Of course, their Danganronpa releases had some bad luck with terrible weather for the first one, but generally I get their LEs around release date.

Ventara

Bought. Were the others this expensive though?

Nah, they were cheaper. I think it was $50 and $55 for 1 and 2, though don't quote me on that. It probably the useless tie and junk that's adding to the price a lot, since those seem a little unorthodox. I wish they simply stuck to a soundtrack and artbook.

Paltheos

Very nice-looking, but I think I'll pass on this LE. I usually go digital unless I fall in love with the set or see one item in it I can't resist getting. Looking forward to more Danganronpa though.
upupupu

I really want this, but $65 is a bit pricey. I might reconsider but this may be the one LE I have to skip. I hope the collectors box has another design on the back, the others had art of all the students and we're both awesome.

-Horizon-

Thinking it through, I'm gonna have to pass on this limited edition and just get the regular one. +$25 is a bit much for me. And while the bonus items are cool, I don't really want them.

Garraboa

SHITS YEAH! Order already placed! I decided to skip Rodea's LE, but this one was my priority to get day 0. CAN'T WAIT! O_O

If I go with free shipping, is my box going to be torn to shit when it arrives?

No, NISA packs their stuff pretty damn well. A nice sized box with good amount of padding. Nothing like Amazon.

Only had one item slightly damaged by them in multiple years of buying LEs from their store.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I'm surprised they didn't give us a release date! Ordered pronto, anyways. I wonder how long this one will last?

Maxim726X

No, NISA packs their stuff pretty damn well. A nice sized box with good amount of padding. Nothing like Amazon.

Only had one item slightly damaged by them in multiple years of buying LEs from their store.

Great, thanks for the quick reply.

I'll go with the free shipping option then.

Gradon

I'm still annoyed that they fucked us Europeans over with the EU store.
This pre-order isn't up there. They still have those heart wrenching prices, too.
I'm gonna take a guess and assume it'll be £65. Sigh.

They've gotten progressively more expensive as the series has gained in popularity. $65 is still reasonable, considering the game and contents.

Nah, they were cheaper. I think it was $50 and $55 for 1 and 2, though don't quote me on that. It probably the useless tie and junk that's adding to the price a lot, since those seem a little unorthodox. I wish they simply stuck to a soundtrack and artbook.

Ok thought so, I'm not misremembering. And agreed on the tie clip/patch being pointless. Would've liked those omitted in favor of $5-10 cheaper price. Oh well.

Rephin

In for one, didn't even know an LE was coming. Need me some more Danganronpa, even if there's not so much ronpa going on here.

Top Bottom