• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dave Chappelle: The Reason Grandmas Know Who Lil Jon Is

Status
Not open for further replies.

golem

has anyone heard if his show is comin back for another season on comedy central or somewhere else yet?

GDGF

Soothsayer
Funnily enough, I heard my grandma say skeet the other day. Actually, she said the faucet was skeeting water all over the place, but I still laughed.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
does anybody know which episode the prince thing is in? I have to see it.

(ie what was the big skit, what musical act was on, what ep number?)

Mason

Lost Weekend said:
Funnily enough, I heard my grandma say skeet the other day. Actually, she said the faucet was skeeting water all over the place, but I still laughed.

The fact that your grandma knows and uses a (semi) correct definition of the word 'skeet' both frightens me and makes me laugh profusely.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Mason said:
The fact that your grandma knows and uses a (semi) correct definition of the word 'skeet' both frightens me and makes me laugh profusely.

I could imagine a scenario where she said "the faucet is getting water al over" and having it sound like skeeting ;P

Many thanks for the link.

SKluck

Banned
A girl at work was singing that skeet skeet song, so I felt compelled to enlighten her.

She no longer sings that song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom