• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead of Alive Xtreme 3 video - Honoka trailer, volleyball gameplay, rock climbing

raven777

No, Jp dlc probably isn't going to work with other versions of the game. If you aren't getting the Jp version of the game then the famitsu dlc is worthless to you

For DOA5LR, the JP dlc worked on Asian version of the game, so it's not impossible.

But we don't know for sure how it will work with DOAX3. We will have to wait until the game comes out.

No, Jp dlc probably isn't going to work with other versions of the game. If you aren't getting the Jp version of the game then the famitsu dlc is worthless to you

Hmmm.... I pre-ordered Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune (Multi-Language) (Asia) which has Menus & Interface : English, Japanese, Subtitles: Chinese, English, Japanese, Voices: Japanese. So the Asia version qualifies as a HK release then.

I know the JP version of the game is JP only, no English subtitles or menus.

I would have figured that DLC code would work since it would be on the PS4 itself. I guess it's region locked to Japan and not available to the Asia region....damn!

Quick edit:

For DOA5LR, the JP dlc worked on Asian version of the game, so it's not impossible.

But we don't know for sure how it will work with DOAX3. We will have to wait until the game comes out.

Ya, until the game is out nothing is known. You making the OT raven777?

raven777

Ayane
CeD2qI1UUAAr0lr.jpg:orig

CeD2sO7UIAAH4PY.jpg:orig

CeD2s9MUMAAaXlo.jpg:orig

Eolz

Yeaaaah Ayane!
And sorry for the confusion about the famitsu dlc on the previous page, just linked what Iwas seeing. Wasn't going for the digital issue myself.

But yeah, everyone in the UK knew they wouldn't get the game on the 24th, rice digital or not. We're all in the same boat lol.

Amazon ain't gonna charge me till the 23rd/24th. Gotta wait. And wait. And wait.

And wait.

*looks at watch* wait, that's just my fitbit, that doesn't have a clock.

jediyoshi

Is there any HK PSN account creation guide I should follow in particular? Think I might just end up buying this digitally.

Sunblock. Suntan lotion speeds up the tanning.

This game, man.

I'll go for enough of a tan so tan lines are visible. Pale women are far more elegant, along with being in line with my taste.

Who to S rank first? I actually cannot decide. Nyotengu is an obvious choice but Hitomi is becoming increasingly more appealing.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome, thanks! Do I have to make the Hong Kong PSN account the main account to share games?
I think you just have to declare the PS4 you're using the account on as the primary device for games to be shared, but I admit I'm somewhat inexperienced in this regard as well.

How would one go about buying this via PSN?

and when is PS4 getting folders, so I can put DOA and Senran in the same folder.
First we wait till the game goes up on PSN's Asia store, then make a HK account and buy it using prepaid HK PSN cards. I've been told that you can get those from Play Asia?

And forget about folders, when can we get a hide option? That's the real question.

Edit: Beaten by a mile.

Top Bottom