• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead of Alive Xtreme 3 video - Honoka trailer, volleyball gameplay, rock climbing

I think you just have to declare the PS4 you're using the account on as the primary device for games to be shared, but I admit I'm somewhat inexperienced in this regard as well.

No, you just need the PS4 you are using to be set as your primary. No idea about Vita other than the memory card shenanigans.
Awesome thanks guys! I'll look into getting the game when my Tax money comes in
And forget about folders, when can we get a hide option? That's the real question.

Edit: Beaten by a mile.
I'm all for this as well, lol.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I think my shipping changed from the 21st to the 28th....

tumblr_m8gfcnYyTS1rciwiqo1_500.gif

At least I have Senran Kagura Estival Versus to hold me off until then. :lol

Springy

I'm away for Easter weekend, so I'm totally fine with my PS4 copy not arriving. I mean, I'm bitter as all hell that I didn't double dip for Vita, but that's an entirely separate line of personal angst.

Do we know whether the PS4 version will support Spotify? I already made a Zack Island getaway playlist and filled it full of sweet summer jams.

FHIZ

So I'm looking at BookWalker, whats the cliffnotes of how to buy an issue of Famitsu in the US? I've gotten to the page but all I'm getting is a notice that it can't be bought out of Japan.

Hubb

That's a nice summer dress. I am looking forward to a few of them being in the game, and hopefully they aren't just pallet swaps.

I want to import this game and was wondering if the Japan version has english subs? I read the asian version does? I do not see an asian version anywhere (I know it sounds stupid as they may be the same thing ha but just need to make sure before I pay)

raven777

I want to import this game and was wondering if the Japan version has english subs? I read the asian version does? I do not see an asian version anywhere (I know it sounds stupid as they may be the same thing ha but just need to make sure before I pay)

Japanese version does not have English sub. Only Asian version has it.

You can find Asian version in places like Play-Asia.

Is anyone planning on picking up PSVR just for this game?

I'm getting one anyway, but if I wasn't, this would be the "killer app" that pushed me to get one :p

Actually, this and Summer Lesson, can't forget about that:
wEeY1vY.gif

raven777

Is anyone planning on picking up PSVR just for this game?

I'm getting one anyway, but if I wasn't, this would be the "killer app" that pushed me to get one :p

Actually, this and Summer Lesson, can't forget about that:
wEeY1vY.gif

Not just for DOAX3... but it will be one of the titles I want.

Most important one is Summer Lesson..

CZAukOVWUAA0hnl.jpg

These are the 4 titles I have interest in for PSVR right now

MCD

Hate having to make a new account (Asian) just for this game.

Anyone here in the same situation? I just like having all my games under one US account. Love that about Xbox.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member

Anyone here in the same situation? I just like having all my games under one US account. Love that about Xbox.
I'm in that situation too but it's not too bad. If you set the PS4 as your primary console you can still play it including DLC on your other accounts and since I'm getting the game physical it's not really tied to just my account anyway (though the DLC would be.)

Sakura

what dlc code? :O link pls

The Famitsu magazine that releases on March 24th in Japan will contain a code for a Marie Rose costume. You can buy it from the site www.bookwalker.jp and get a digital copy which will have a code, but it won't be available for purchase until the 24th.
EDIT: No idea if it will work with the Asian version or not though.

MCD

I'm in that situation too but it's not too bad. If you set the PS4 as your primary console you can still play it including DLC on your other accounts and since I'm getting the game physical it's not really tied to just my account anyway (though the DLC would be.)

Physical here too. Good to know that about the DLCs.

I haven't bought anything for DOAX2 because the game really, really sucked. 10 min and tossed it forever in the closet. Let's hope this won't be the same.

Qvoth

is the game not going to be available digitally? i just looked at both japan and hongkong psn stores, latest game is still doa5lr

Sakura

is the game not going to be available digitally? i just looked at both japan and hongkong psn stores, latest game is still doa5lr

There are many games that aren't on PSN until they release.
It will be there on the 24th, when they update the store.

grimmiq

Finally changed from Preparing Order to Packing Order.

For the physical multi-language version (I assume I didn't fuck up and this is the one with english menus..., what country would I have to make a new account for? Have my EU,US and JP accounts already.

EDIT: nevermind, just saw it says Taiwan.

ciddative

Physical here too. Good to know that about the DLCs.

I haven't bought anything for DOAX2 because the game really, really sucked. 10 min and tossed it forever in the closet. Let's hope this won't be the same.

I can guarantee the first 10 minutes are pretty much identical. Into the trash I guess?

Sulik2

Finally changed from Preparing Order to Packing Order.

For the physical multi-language version (I assume I didn't fuck up and this is the one with english menus..., what country would I have to make a new account for? Have my EU,US and JP accounts already.

EDIT: nevermind, just saw it says Taiwan.

Hong Kong is in English is the one everyone recommends making for an Asian PSN account.

Baalzebup

I've finally been charged for the full amount and my order is now under ' Status: Packing order'. Perhaps P-A shall be forgiven after all.

Vlaphor

I already had accounts for USA (home), Japan and Europe, plus another account for a game share. One more account won't bother me, especially since it's pretty easy to switch between them and you'll only need to switch when buying DLC.

mao2

So I'm looking at BookWalker, whats the cliffnotes of how to buy an issue of Famitsu in the US? I've gotten to the page but all I'm getting is a notice that it can't be bought out of Japan.
First of all, create an account here. This is the English store, but your account is linked to the Japanese store so don't worry.
http://global.bookwalker.jp/

Follow this guide on how to purchase books/magazines from the Japanese store. There's a video tutorial too. I'll post the direct link to the Famitsu magazine when it's available on March 24.
http://global.bookwalker.jp/info-purchase/

Once your order is complete, you can obtain the DLC code. To do that, go back to the English store and click on the "Your Account" button on the top right, then click "Purchase Gift". You should see a list of download code(s). Look for the row that has "デッド オア アライブ エクストリーム3" if the game title is displayed in Japanese.

three_muffins

Gold Member
Is there a online guide on how to create an asia psn account?

Does it matter which asia store i choose? Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore etc...)

Ultimadrago

Is there a online guide on how to create an asia psn account?

Does it matter which asia store i choose? Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore etc...)

Its easily found on Youtube.

I believe Hong Kong is recommended since its cards are easily attainable and it has an English text option to its PSN making navigation simple.

chrono01

Mine says this but then above it it says it might not ship until the 29th. o.o
Strange, mine says that it will ship on or before the 24th. Or, at least, it did until it entered the packing phase.

Which shipping option did you choose? That might have something to do with it. I went with express (FedEx).

✓ Play-Asia status changed to "Packing order"
✓ Hong Kong PSN account created
✓ Ready to do Lady Nyotengu's bidding

Top Bottom