• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Clan Recruitment and Info Thread

Primarily a ps4 clan. Will end up having a decent amount of PC players (like me who is double dipping)

We are primarily Midwest/West Coast Players with a few exceptions here and there. We have a dedicated crew ready to Raid, PVP, Nightfall etc. Feel free to join us!

Snwaters

Progenitor is looking for more players on Xbox One. We're a laid back clan that's been around since the early days of Destiny and cleared pretty much everything D1 had to offer. We'll be focusing primarily on PvE but we'll take players of all kinds. With the benefits of being in a clan in D2 being so prominent, were looking for anyone that can hold their own in the Destiny, is generally a decent person and wants to play D2 for an extended period of time.

Click the image above to join. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. See you all in-game!

Sent a request to join. Looking for folks who are running the raid on Wednesday, hopefully. GT: SwordsmanofS

Hey guys, I have a PS4 clan set up and we have plenty of room. Anyone is welcome.
It's mostly US gaf, but our founder is a EU guy, so we are pretty flexible with meeting times. We pretty much do everything, but PvE is the main focus. I mainly set up raids and will usually post them up on the DGaf OT. While PvE is the main focus, we do enjoy our share of PvP. Mainly events like Iron Banner and Trials.

Just click the image to join.

Awesome welcome to the clan! Be sure to join the dgaf discord channel. Details are on the first page and also on the first page of the Destiny 2 OT.

Just sent a request to join. PSN: minimumhippo

How the fuck do I leave my old destiny clan when I'm the founder? It says I need to promote someone to founder status first but I can't figure the damn thing out.

Edit: People are saying go to the clan roster and click promote on one of the other members but there is no buttons next to the members. All I can do is open their bungie profiles.

Crucible and Nightfall engrams unlocked for the Sons of Mithras clan.

Open them at your highest Power level for highest possible rewards.

Enjoy :)

Courtesy of Galavita, Dhruv_Hanom, Gongstation and Ruthless :p

I'm looking for a clan if anyone is interested. 31 year old male, if that matters. Pretty quiet person for the most part but I take instruction well and know my way around the game.

Psn is Straybuiiet.

Dinosur

How the fuck do I leave my old destiny clan when I'm the founder? It says I need to promote someone to founder status first but I can't figure the damn thing out.

Edit: People are saying go to the clan roster and click promote on one of the other members but there is no buttons next to the members. All I can do is open their bungie profiles.

I did it from the app, dunno how the website works. But anyways, if you get screwed into the founder role like I did, you actually have to promote someone twice. Promoting them the first time makes 'em like an admin, then you can promote again and relinquish your founder role.

21314539_1856117654717649_2234167087327842162_n.jpg

East Coast Gamers, PS4
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2164028

FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/Voice-Of-The-Voiceless-1856112701384811/

sending invite now. PSN: PhoenixAzure

I am looking for any destiny clan Na

Heromanwiz is my PSN

I'm looking for a clan if anyone is interested. 31 year old male, if that matters. Pretty quiet person for the most part but I take instruction well and know my way around the game.

Psn is Straybuiiet.

tried to invite you guys to brotatoes. Hero doesnt come up in search and stray doesn't allow me to invite. feel free to click on the link here and join :)

xviper

can someone explain the Clan rewards to me ?? do i get rewards weekly ?? like if i played everything twice from Raid, Night falls, Flashpoint and Crucible ?

if i joined a clan can i change it ? and can i join more than 1 clan ?

I did it from the app, dunno how the website works. But anyways, if you get screwed into the founder role like I did, you actually have to promote someone twice. Promoting them the first time makes 'em like an admin, then you can promote again and relinquish your founder role.

Thanks man, that worked for me. I didn't have the destiny app installed and the mobile website wasn't working.

BTM

Progenitor is looking for more players on Xbox One. We're a laid back clan that's been around since the early days of Destiny and cleared pretty much everything D1 had to offer. We'll be focusing primarily on PvE but we'll take players of all kinds. With the benefits of being in a clan in D2 being so prominent, were looking for anyone that can hold their own in the Destiny, is generally a decent person and wants to play D2 for an extended period of time.

Click the image above to join. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. See you all in-game!

Request sent. GT: Ghost241887. My brother may want an invite once he picks up the game if there's room left by then.

wp.png

Flag has been updated, but still recuiting. I've been sherpa-ing a bunch of friends through the game, so I have three characters already at various points in the game lol. I know Clans are technically live yet, but if you're still looking for a clan we've got space to fill. PS4 primary clan for now, with PC members as well. Depending on the state of the game and enjoyment level come launch we will have several people potentially moving to PC. Either way should have people to play with! If you apply just message PM me on GAF, or join discord and post there and I'll get to you ASAP.

We have a number of West Coast as Well as East coast players, hoping to get enough people to eventually effectively have players online for groups that allow for flexibility in peoples play. I won't really set times for raids yet, until we get more people in an discussing. Then I'll set some tentative raid times for different groups.

Quote for link

This is the current flag. If you liked the old one better, let me know lol.

deafmedal

Here are some clans from the past few pages that are still looking to fill rosters with GAFfers!
Thanks for the bump friend!

I played the first Destiny all of one month and stopped. But I'm ready to play Destiny 2 to its fullest (hopefully). I'm no good at shooters and I'd probably just be a scrub at first. I'm just a friendly dude looking for a clan to hold me by the hand until I let go. :D My PSN is ohdrahcir.

Can I join Team Protato?
No problem, membership is open. There is a link to the Protato Discord in the clan chat or just send me a FR on PSN and I'll link you up there.

Request sent! (Fixed)
Hello! See reply to Drahcir :)

Joined Clan Protato! My PSN name is MightyKite, because Shuei Yoshida hates me.
You are already in the Discord!

I joined protato, I think
Hi! See reply to Drahcir :)

what ps4 clan is most likely to not empty out once pc releases?
also what's with the potato and squid themes
We won't be emptying out. And it's PROtato ;)

Hello! Once all the good clans are full you can settle with us! We are the self-proclaimed B-Team of DGAF and we dgaf about much but having a good time.

Hours of operation are mostly weekends (US) but you can find some of us around during the week usually after work. If we are not too tired from being old. Seriously, don't get old. Go to South America and get stem cell injections or something. Creaky joints suck.

Team activities include making fun of one another, tea bagging one another, sometimes clearing raids or (lol) getting face rolled in Crucible
We actually aren't THAT bad but don't expect Trials carries

If we can drag a 6 year old thru 390 VoG, we can probably carry you!

Join today, membership is open!

I'm looking for players to help fill in gaps for Nightfalls and Raids, is there a Clan here that is well populated with players looking for the same?

Drahcir

Thanks for the bump friend!

No problem, membership is open. There is a link to the Protato Discord in the clan chat or just send me a FR on PSN and I'll link you up there.

Thanks, deafmedal! I'll send you a FR when I get online later with a message to join Team Protato!

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Any active GAF guilds on XB1? Didn't have the best experience with DGAF during Destiny 1, but I'm looking to give it another shot :p

XBL: Xaero Gravity

BungieID: XaeroGravity

mizuk_i

Hey guys, I have a PS4 clan set up and we have plenty of room. Anyone is welcome.
It's mostly US gaf, but our founder is a EU guy, so we are pretty flexible with meeting times. We pretty much do everything, but PvE is the main focus. I mainly set up raids and will usually post them up on the DGaf OT. While PvE is the main focus, we do enjoy our share of PvP. Mainly events like Iron Banner and Trials.

Just click the image to join.

Sent a request PSN s Grifter85

Like to join an Xbox Clan. Xbox Tag is Cyrus Darkwind and my Bungie ID is Cyrus Saren.

Any active GAF guilds on XB1? Didn't have the best experience with DGAF during Destiny 1, but I'm looking to give it another shot :p

XBL: Xaero Gravity

BungieID: XaeroGravity

Looks like these guys are still recruiting.

Wow, Destiny GAF moves at a crazy pace. I think I might try starting my own little clan.

Right now, it's just me and my wife, we regularly play, but definitely don't move at the same pace as some members here lol.

If anyone wants to join a more laid back clan, let's get it started right now.

Wood Fam

PSN Omnicloud

U.S East Coast

Play at night, and weekends, small group.

RickyBeans

Neo Member

Primarily a ps4 clan. Will end up having a decent amount of PC players (like me who is double dipping)

We are primarily Midwest/West Coast Players with a few exceptions here and there. We have a dedicated crew ready to Raid, PVP, Nightfall etc. Feel free to join us!

Hey man, requested to join your clan, PSN name Rickafer39, looking to get pretty deep in trials this time around!

Top Bottom