• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Clan Recruitment and Info Thread

I'm also looking for a clan to join up with that's in EST or close enough.

I thought about making one, but I'm terrified of the responsibility that it entails.

Cornbread78

looking for a PS4 clan, preferably NA east. Any with open slots?

I thought about making one, but I'm terrified of the responsibility that it entails.

Hey guys, I have a PS4 clan set up and we have plenty of room. Anyone is welcome.
It's mostly US gaf, but our founder is a EU guy, so we are pretty flexible with meeting times. We pretty much do everything, but PvE is the main focus. I mainly set up raids and will usually post them up on the DGaf OT. While PvE is the main focus, we do enjoy our share of PvP. Mainly events like Iron Banner and Trials.

Just click the image to join.

Also, please post here so I know who is joining.

Cornbread's memory is faulty. That said, get back to the clan.

right here

Lol, never enough *evil grin*

OP should get an update with a list of clans still lookibg for members to fill rosters.

I can make a post with links but I won't do the fancy pics. If people post their clan a link and what platform/region(for PC) I can throw in another section in the OP.

Raxus

Welcome to the clan guys, and I apologize for the delay.

Currently we are using the psn messaging system to keep the clan together. I'll be sending out invites later in the day. This is by no means a requirement, it's just easier to communicate.So yeah, no hard feelings if you decide to leave the chat.

WeteHa and I are trying to find the best way to keep in touch, so this is going to be a work in progress.

Add me. PSN is College_boy

downloading the game atm

looking for a PS4 clan, preferably NA east. Any with open slots?

21314539_1856117654717649_2234167087327842162_n.jpg

East Coast Gamers, PS4
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2164028

FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/Voice-Of-The-Voiceless-1856112701384811/

The Spirits Of Vengence Rise To Defend The Aggrieved

Deep within the darkness, a light sparks. The ghost has revived a Guardian, but this is a special one. Born in the flames of the fall of Earth's last city, The Spirits Of Vengence. The Guardians, unique by nature, loyal beyond death. The grave does not rob you, your bond is of fire, and your fury is unmatched.

Defend your clan, avenge the fallen city, destroy your enemies. The voices of the weak have been silenced but, they have not fallen on deaf ears. The echo's of the past of faint, but these Guardians will no longer let the voiceless be silent. Unleash you collective wrath Guardian, the Voice of the Voiceless has come for the pretenders and, they will know fear.

36218549544_598d588572_o.png

Heads up for people in Will Of Prometheus and or looking at clans.

So buddies keep caving and are getting PS4 early. So for at least the first two months pretty much everyone will be on PS4. Anyway we have a pretty nice split of EST and PST players. I have a crappy sleep schedule being in school so there's a good chance I'll raid on multiple characters with different time zone groups. But yea, finding a group in our guild, or just sharing members with other guilds and friends should make it relatively easy to find a group for content whatever time zone you're in.

Quick Update, as I know people have been applying and then I don't respond immediately. I set up a discord group (Which, well, I should have done a long time ago) so that we can chat and find groups, and if you apply I can get to it promptly.

Quote to see the link, will also be posting it in the clan chat/forums.

buttdiver

Hey guys, I have a PS4 clan set up and we have plenty of room. Anyone is welcome.
It's mostly US gaf, but our founder is a EU guy, so we are pretty flexible with meeting times. We pretty much do everything, but PvE is the main focus. I mainly set up raids and will usually post them up on the DGaf OT. While PvE is the main focus, we do enjoy our share of PvP. Mainly events like Iron Banner and Trials.

Hey I just sent a request. PSN: YaBoyGene (US, looking for nightfalls/raids)

hollomat

Banned

Sent a request to join. I'm hollomat on battlenet and TAH3140 on PSN.

How do I join the discord? I have the app downloaded but have never used it before.

I joined up! Truth-ray on PSN.

psyfi

Banned
Yo I want to join one of the Xbox clans! I'm Pacific time zone, Hunter main, into both PvE and PvP. GT = psyfi.

Or can I somehow apply to join a clan? I tried to figure it out on B.net and I didn't see a search option.

Joined up! My PSN ID is: arthexavier. Great to be a part of this one :)

Cornbread78

Yo I want to join one of the Xbox clans! I'm Pacific time zone, Hunter main, into both PvE and PvP. GT = psyfi.

Or can I somehow apply to join a clan? I tried to figure it out on B.net and I didn't see a search option.

You can click on one of the XBox clan banners on the front page and either join, or request to join from there.

Put in a join request.

vesp

Need a clan for a middle aged dude that lives in the Pacific Northwest and works a ton so plays consistently but will be slower than most

Put in a join request. Same username here as on PSN: Jampsuliini

Jamie OD

I sent in a request. My PSN ID is JOD-Jamie.

nameless_joe

Neo Member

Just sent a request, I'm from Europe
PSN: budstallion

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!

Just joined. PSN: NoDepth
US region

Flaare

Neo Member
Send a request for the PC EU clan i'm from the Netherlands(UTC+1) and I'll be playing in the evenings (Stroopwaffel#21312 on battle.net and Flaare on bungie.net). I'll also join the discord before launch. See you all starside!

keldog777

Neo Member
squid.png
[/URL]

Sent a request to join. PSN: keldog777
UK Based

shibbs

Is there a clan for PS4 and EU? I play all modes (pvp and pve) and I mosly play in the weekend and on weekday evenings.

I sent a request to join SQUIDS AND TRAITORS

PSN: TheWaqman

bless up, currently level 8, still messing around on planet earth right now and a little crucible.

i-Lo

Clan "Squids and Traitors" is growing fast. Looks like I'll definitely have company for campaign when I get the game (& console).

Nero18

Sent you a request!

RulkezX

squid.png
[/URL]

Sent a request to join. PSN: keldog777
UK Based

I'll throw you a FR on PSN. I joined squids yesterday but it looks to be very heavily US based.

Might be an idea if the clans in the OP were updated with primary play times etc

Top Bottom