• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
didn't have the chance to much pretty up the OT this time except for the Mythocast drop, but I will put together an "OT14 Facts" post shortly for those who are interested

Sabotage

tumblr_m8gi3kBONW1qhbw13o1_500.gif

EL CUCO

Speaking of Crucible, why are they designing Halo maps for Destiny? It just doesn't work.

Skyshock
That map has really started to grow on me. I might be the only person that likes it.

Sniping people with Truth is hilarious.

12 energy
some random legendary sniper
aspect of glass
corrective measure
shards
shards
energy

urgh. Hopefully Crota is a bit more kind.

noomi

Finally got a Hawkmoon this morning from one of the Nightfalls :)

Another gave me an engram which turned into a second Ice Breaker :)

Jealous! But happy for you gdt, I know you've wanted it for a while. Hoping to get mine today as well. 6 more tries!

brau

That map has really started to grow on me. I might be the only person that likes it.

Its a fun map the few times i have played in it. The one i dislike is the anomaly. That one drives me bananas.

Truth + Skyshock is the most fun I have had in PvP by a long shot. It is absolutely perfect for Truth. "Sniping" with a fire and forget rocket launcher across the entire map is priceless. The heavy ammo points are super easy to get while hanging back from either side too.

This train of Lushyness and power and glory is still rolling through Iron Banner. I think we've only lost two in the hour+ we've been playing.

PSN: DJ_Lushious

Jinjo

Dude, I was on the receiving end of this a few times yesterday. You're just merrily walking around and all of you here this swoosh'ing sound and then a missile explodes in your face immediately after lol.

patchday

I need to bust out a nightfall later tonight after work. Hopefully some nice gaffers will be able to help out. I've found if I wait til Sunday I have a rough time getting help

IHaveIce

Banned
People here with an xbox one and looking for a raid or nightfaLl??
Pls add IHaveAnIce

Or anyone with checkpoints in raids

Well, this morning around 4am my dog woke me up because she really needed to pee. After taking her out, I realized I wasn't going to get those last 3 hours of sleep, so I jumped into the game and caught a group of you running Crota's End.

I honestly barely remember playing at this point, but I did want to thank you guys, you mysterious raid folk who play at the dark hours of the morning.

I walked away from that raid with my Titan helmet and Titan Chest, both pieces I needed.

So thank you guys again, I hope I didn't screw up too much, I was basically playing entirely off of reflex as my logic center hadn't really fired up yet.

Sane_Man

Has anyone got the mythoclast from VoG since the patch to see if the damage has increased to match the other exotics?

E92 M3

As much shit as Crucible gets, I like it more than Halo 5 beta. It just feels better; I can't put my finger on it. Maybe some of you that played both can chime in as well.

LiK

Truth + Skyshock is the most fun I have had in PvP by a long shot. It is absolutely perfect for Truth. "Sniping" with a fire and forget rocket launcher across the entire map is priceless. The heavy ammo points are super easy to get while hanging back from either side too.

Both Truth and Ballerhorn is great for it. Skyshock isn't a tough map as long as you take two points and just camp like a mofo. I dunno why people keep trying to grab all three points. It's really not too bad. I noticed that even Gaffers I played with don't use the typical strategies for it which kinda confuses me.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Guess I'll repost this lol...

Never thought I'd get the Flawless Raider trophy. However, that mountain was conquered yesterday thanks to a great team of gaffers. And this morning at 8:16am Central...

Lordship
hxyWk9v.jpg

4eeqbOi.jpg

Congrats, I just need the clan strike trophy, ghosts and to level a Titan. Need to get a Hunter helmet from Crota before I can do the last though. Anyone have a clan I can join for the clan strike trophy?

Urk/ Deej - If you are reading this - can you add in a Guardian Lord emblem or class item? Would be pretty cool to have a way to show off the accomplishment in game.

Wow 15 OTs already. Haven't been active in any since right after the game came out lol.

I took like a 2 1/2 month hiatus from Destiny, and it felt great. Now I'm starting up again, have done the new Raid about 3 times, have almost full Raid gear except for boots, and I'm only level 30. Seems like the grind to 31 is real (at least for me with little time to play).

I assume just doing bounties is the best way to level up gear?

Top Bottom