• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

That it's a souvenir VoG reward so it's staying behind like the rest of the VoG drops, but take solace in it being a PvP monster.
youre_serious_futurama.gif

ocean

Banned
Which is ?

That will end well for Nechrochasm...
I'll quote his full post:

[simple] No.
[simple, but less prone to misinformation] The Vex Mythoclast will not be bumped up to 331 Attack.
[Complicated] The Vex Mythoclast (while branded as an Exotic) is bound as a reward to the Vault of Glass. Thus, it shall be frozen in time. I cannot predict the future. For now, it will remain as it is... the most dreaded gun in PVP.
[Personal] I have no Vex Mytho. I will continue to represent your wish to see a path for you upgrade it, but I'm torn. You people scare the shit out of me in the Crucible when that thing rings out in my direction.

Just got the Hawkmoon from the nightfall 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

E92 M3

Deej confirmed in Reddit that it's not gonna be upgraded to 331 for the dumbest reason possible.

What's the dumb reason?

Wow 15 OTs already. Haven't been active in any since right after the game came out lol.

I took like a 2 1/2 month hiatus from Destiny, and it felt great. Now I'm starting up again, have done the new Raid about 3 times, have almost full Raid gear except for boots, and I'm only level 30. Seems like the grind to 31 is real (at least for me with little time to play).

I assume just doing bounties is the best way to level up gear?

Indeed, do the bounties.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

How is your grandpa doing?

Spiders

Urk/ Deej - If you are reading this - can you add in a Guardian Lord emblem or class item? Would be pretty cool to have a way to show off the accomplishment in game.

I would love this. I'm currently the only Guardian Lord in my clan, and that's about the only thing I can brag about.

Posting for new page:

Wow 15 OTs already. Haven't been active in any since right after the game came out lol.

I took like a 2 1/2 month hiatus from Destiny, and it felt great. Now I'm starting up again, have done the new Raid about 3 times, have almost full Raid gear except for boots, and I'm only level 30. Seems like the grind to 31 is real (at least for me with little time to play).

patchday

As much shit as Crucible gets, I like it more than Halo 5 beta. It just feels better; I can't put my finger on it. Maybe some of you that played both can chime in as well.

I'd assume Halo would automatically be more fun due to less AoE, no insta-kill supers in tight little maps (Control), default ability to speak to teammates, and ability to vote for maps. I know I've been playing other games for the majority of my pvp needs. Tired of Bungie not giving Crucible players proper rewards (like decent glimmer)

* I do want to finish re-leveling Ballarhorn tho so I can occasionally witness the onslaught from it in Crucible. Almost rdy to unlock final perk

ethomaz

Banned
I never liked the Raid Pulse Rifle with Arc damage but this shit eat enemies in this Nightfall... even the boss is easy killed with one maxed.

HaleStorm

It's in better shape than "cough cough" Queen's Wrath...

That may be true. I still can't believe that they completely dropped the queens wrath and have done nothing with it. I liked being able to play more of the normal mission with heroic + other modifiers on.

That said, I fully expected the queens wrath to play out more like Eris, and TDB to be more substantial.

Jinjo

[simple] No.
[simple, but less prone to misinformation] The Vex Mythoclast will not be bumped up to 331 Attack.
[Complicated] The Vex Mythoclast (while branded as an Exotic) is bound as a reward to the Vault of Glass. Thus, it shall be frozen in time. I cannot predict the future. For now, it will remain as it is... the most dreaded gun in PVP.
[Personal] I have no Vex Mytho. I will continue to represent your wish to see a path for you upgrade it, but I'm torn. You people scare the shit out of me in the Crucible when that thing rings out in my direction.

Deej hasn't played Destiny since Mytho nerf confirmed.

I'd assume Halo would automatically be more fun due to less AoE, no insta-kill supers in tight little maps (Control), default ability to speak to teammates, and ability to vote for maps. I know I've been playing other games for the majority of my pvp needs. Tired of Bungie not giving Crucible players proper rewards (like decent glimmer)

* I do want to finish re-leveling Ballarhorn tho so I can occasionally witness the onslaught from it in Crucible. Almost rdy to unlock final perk

I know I'm not of the majority opinion here, but I've never thought Halo PvP has felt right ever since they added sprint. For me, it just seems to have messed up the map flow, and maps don't seem to balance around it well enough.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
3 raid clears.

0 pieces of raid gear.
0 raid weapons.

I mean, how is this possible...

realcZk

i think mythoclast with the first ballistic options (agressive?) is the best in pvp, 45 damage crits. and send it makes it even crazier.

realcZk

Even at 300, why should you be using other weapons ?

im really digging the mida for strikes, and badger ccl for some of the new raid content, although i still find it hard to part with my fatebringer/voc for sure.

im hoping for my timurs lash from this IB to roll with outlaw/field scout/firefly :)

Jinjo

To be fair it's still pretty good after the post nerf re buff. With the extended mag and crowd control it's pretty aggressive.

I know, I used it over the weekend and it's definitely up there now competitively, but you will still get outgunned by Suros, Thorn and Hawkmoon when it comes to exotic primaries.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Posting for new page:

Bounties are the best XP for leveling stuff, yeah. With Eris' bounties you can get quite a bit per day now.

If you have any raid gear from the new raid then you're well on your way to 31 and beyond. Actually won't be much grind at all really. I'm thinking the component you may be missing right now is a 36 Light exotic. If you have a raid helm, chest, and gloves then you actually want Exotic boots. If you're a Titan or Hunter that option is out there, sadly you just missed the Titan boots for sale. Regardless, I'd buy whatever Xur is selling (or upgrade something you particularly like if it's available) this weekend.

coy

Waking up to a new OT! Too bad I gotta work which will interfere with everything fun I want to do. I will check in here and dread the next 11 hours til I get back on.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Well his message was rather unambiguous but they've changed their minds before in things so you never know.

I still think that we will see some sort of increased difficulty raids once the lull between expansions hits later this year. Something will need to be added in to keep people playing. That is when we will see a new Mythoclast (and possibly Necrochasm)

Defuser

Holy shit, Septiks prime went down like a bitch before the first wave of enemies even arrive thanks to the arc burn and 2 heavy MGs.

Cømet

Banned
Three nightfalls, 13 pointless energies and a hand cannon that'll never get used.

Bungie really don't give much incentive to play the their way. Ascendant energies should not be legendary any more and they sure as hell shouldn't be nightfall rewards.
Will cheese Crota just to spite them.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
In other news, grinding to rank 5 in IB is going to take forever. 8500 xp? Even when I win nonstop, it's going to take 100+ games.

Top Bottom