• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Thank goodness you still had an opening when I got home! Had a great haul- mark of the pit, 10 shards?, 2 energies, and Black Hammer (my most wanted sniper rifle).

Just a few more shards and my Titan will ascend into the L32 glory

Congrats. Black Hammer is my shit! Every time I kill someone with it in the crucible I regale my crew with a hearty rendition of Peter Gabriel's Sledgehammer. LOL 😁

R0ckman

Got the AR which is what I cared about the most, until I find out what's going on with the Crux I think I'm done with full hard raids until I can get to a level where my fully leveld raid weapons aren't doing peashooter damage to the majors. I guess I could jump in to Crota cp, see if I get lucky.

Rubenov

I declined for that reason, "we've downed him twice, need Ghorn + Ammo Packs then you could join"

I'd rather do it on my own term and w/o being asked to go out of my way to appease a certain requirement

Strategy requires 3 Ghorn rockets per Crota down, we had two. Blame Bungie that made it almost impossible with anything else.

E92 M3

Got the AR which is what I cared about the most, until I find out what's going on with the Crux I think I'm done with full hard raids until I can get to a level where my fully leveld raid weapons aren't doing peashooter damage to the majors. I guess I could jump in to Crota cp, see if I get lucky.

I LOVE the AR - used it for the whole Crota fight. Lima was right, it's one of the best raid weapons right now.

--

In terms of team name, we will change it to Team Lonely Xboners.

I declined for that reason, "we've downed him twice, need Ghorn + Ammo Packs then you could join"

I'd rather do it on my own term and w/o being asked to go out of my way to appease a certain requirement

I hate clowns who try to run the fire team with an iron fist like the comic book guy from the Simpsons. Not that anyone here does that right? Riiiight?

Glowhoo actually looks nice with The Glasshouse.

yeah saw a guy at the tower with the glasshouse, glowhoo and the vault of glass mark that glows

I hate clowns who try to run the fire team with an iron fist like the comic book guy from the Simpsons. Not that anyone here does that right? Riiiight?

i mean sometimes its the only way.. i don't mind following orders.. otherwise it can be like herding cats

i just don't like the idea of burning all my synth if people just gonna fuck around

lt519

Didn't notice but if you look closely at that GIF our Titan (Hibano23) also died while swinging at Crota so we really finished with three people. Crazy how that worked out. So does that mean everyone can DPS crota or he made the kill and then a boomer got him?

Seems the hive disruptor perk is busted on the hand cannon too. Brilliant. The fact some people at that company are collecting pay checks is egregious. It isn't like they are building their game on some archaic engine designed for a completely different game. This is their own creation, how can they not fix such minor things?

BokehKing

Banned
Can't wait for Deej to put out the dumbest weekly update of 2015 tomorrow and act like Bungie put out great content.

I wish he drop his crap delivery and talk like a real f'in person for once.

(I'm just angry because what is going on here and people leaving, please come back for house of wolves guys)

Can't wait for Deej to put out the dumbest weekly update of 2015 tomorrow and act like Bungie put out great content.

I wish he drop his crap delivery and talk like a real f'in person for once.

(I'm just angry because what is going on here and people leaving, please come back for house of wolves guys)

Update went out today.

Seems the hive disruptor perk is busted on the hand cannon too. Brilliant. The fact some people at that company are collecting pay checks is egregious. It isn't like they are building their game on some archaic engine designed for a completely different game. This is their own creation, how can they not fix such minor things?
I'm more mad that the Ammo Synth glitch hasn't been fixed. I still get burned by it sometimes, even knowing how to get around it.

Dwalls

Neo Member
Update went out today.

Because deej likes to write flowery poop:

Update TL;DR; we sold icebreaker, people bought it. - look at how many people checked out our hard raid - these guys beat crota the quickest and didn't cheese ohmygosh!

Nothing on the heavy ammo glitch or anything else meaningful.

border

I will do it, but with the warning that I only got to 32 about an hour ago and don't have a Gjallarhorn (just icebreaker).

PSN: border199x

I think I am already on your friends list.

Because deej likes to write flowery poop:

Update TL;DR; we sold icebreaker, people bought it. - look at how many people checked out our hard raid - these guys beat crota the quickest and didn't cheese ohmygosh!

Nothing on the heavy ammo glitch or anything else meaningful.

They have only been back in the office for 2.5 weeks since holidays. Most of that time for the hard raid and cheese.

If there is no word on the next update and vault changes next update then we should be worried.

DNAbro

Even when I get upset at the game, I play PvP and remember why I like it. Also was able to fully upgrade my Hunger of Crota.

Top Bottom