• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

HM Crota down! Here's our team, with a very unique sword bearer: My 10-year old son (he's that good already). I'm in the middle, PSN: miamijaaz.

10923743_863911403651257_406673020092781205_o.jpg

That's awesome. If he ever needs some more kid friends on his list, pm me. My guys are 6 and 8, and may not be up for HM, but they can hold their own.

Jinjo

We should have taken a pic with team first try, but I guess not enduring the hardship toned down the need for a victory celebration pic. Everyone just disassembled like it was a quick daily story run lol.

phen0m24

That's awesome. If he ever needs some more kid friends on his list, pm me. My guys are 6 and 8, and may not be up for HM, but they can hold their own.

Hudson do your boys play it on 360 too/yet? J is trying to get a raid team together now on 360 as he and his cousin I think are lvl 27 or 28 by now.

too funny

ocean

Banned
We should have taken a pic with team first try, but I guess not enduring the hardship toned down the need for a victory celebration pic. Everyone just disassembled like it was a quick daily story run lol.

I was just thinking this! Would've been nice to pose our radioactive shaders at the Tower.

Maybe next reset we can do it again?

Haybro

Two legendary engrams just dropped in the span of 5 min while running bounties on the moon.

Come on rahool, don't let me down!

Namikaze1

Look, all the signs point to Eris wanting to be Crota's main girl. Listen to the way she says "Omnigul? DESTROY HER!"
Girl is jealous. She's straight up jealous of Omnigul getting to snuggle up to Crota every night.

Wanna know why we had to kill the Fist of Crota? That's Omnigul's cousin, man, and the one who set Crota and Omnigul up. Eris needed us to kill him for that.

Crota's Soul? Eris just wanted to make sure Crota doesn't come back before Omnigul is dead. She doesn't want Crota to know she's behind all this.

Also, there's a reason why you are the one killing Omnigul and not her. Think about it.

jaaz

Your sword wielder was a 10 year old boy? Oh gosh

You're making a lot of people look bad right now xD

Oh man Jaaz, we have future GAF ready to go. My 10 year old son can hardly wait - hasn't done a CE raid yet but has beaten Atheon on normal and hard.

:)

Wow, congrats!

Thanks for the comments all. He's always had great hand-eye coordination, and is also a great basketball player. It just seems to come naturally to him. The future GAFers are indeed here Phenom.

I'll PM you Hudson, I'm always looking for them to friend others their age and have fun. Thanks.

I'll try to post a short-video of the kill later, from his Point-of-View.

Look, all the signs point to Eris wanting to be Crota's main girl. Listen to the way she says "Omnigul? DESTROY HER!"
Girl is jealous. She's straight up jealous of Omnigul getting to snuggle up to Crota every night.

Wanna know why we had to kill the Fist of Crota? That's Omnigul's cousin, man, and the one who set Crota and Omnigul up. Eris needed us to kill him for that.

Crota's Soul? Eris just wanted to make sure Crota doesn't come back before Omnigul is dead. She doesn't want Crota to know she's behind all this.

Also, there's a reason why you are the one killing Omnigul and not her. Think about it.
nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

Thanks for the comments all. He's always had great hand-eye coordination, and is also a great basketball player. It just seems to come naturally to him. The future GAFers are indeed here Phenom.

I'll PM you Hudson, I'm always looking for them to friend others their age and have fun. Thanks.

I'll try to post a short-video of the kill later, from his Point-of-View.
Gratz on your son! Great basketball player, too?! Kid's gonna be the Bo Jackson of e-sports!

Hudson do your boys play it on 360 too/yet? J is trying to get a raid team together now on 360 as he and his cousin I think are lvl 27 or 28 by now.

too funny

Nah, our 360 sounds like a jet engine, and is an OG 20gig.

The boys are hounding me to get them more friends since Josh isn't on the ps4 much anymore. This game should have been cross play between systems.

Nah, our 360 sounds like a jet engine, and is an OG 20gig.

The boys are hounding me to get them more friends since Josh isn't on the ps4 much anymore. This game should have been cross play between systems.

Last night was funny as hell with your kid as a commentator.

Someone: I must use Red Death to regen.
Hudson's kid: I WANT RED DEATH!

Daemul

Talking about double loot drops on Hard mode, did anyone who waited until wedenesday to do the raid get more than one piece of armour to drop at a checkpoint?

In VoG you could get double armour drops at checkpoints, but I haven't seen that happen for anyone in CE.

Everyone calls the wizards witches. Not sure why... Even on the worlds first Crota HM video the player was calling them witches Lolz.

The Hive Wizards are all female.

Lnkn52

Things sure are turning around on the forums. I'd like to get some of that action? Anyone available for downing Crota 2 pm EST? Maybe earlier depending if gf leaves to do her errands?

DJ88

Here's a quick video I made showing the new strat for getting the boomers to completely ignore the sword runner. Only managed to catch the second and third sword run by the time I remember to hit the share button, but as you can see in both runs, boomers do not give a fuck about the guy with the sword slicing up their god.

Edited to cut out the boring parts and just show the 2 sword runs:

http://youtu.be/o_Lx1GHSTug

P.S. Share Factory is a really shitty editing program.

Last night was funny as hell with your kid as a commentator.

Someone: I must use Red Death to regen.
Hudson's kid: I WANT RED DEATH!

Thanks, I'm never sure if they are cruising the line from funny, to annoying. I love having them watch, but understand that communication is key, abd don't want anything important missed due to the rambling.

Flintty

I've had a break from Destiny but just tried getting back into it, with a catch...

I originally played on Xbox One, I had the digital guardian edition so I have access to everything available on the platform.

My son has the physical game plus season pass on his 360 and wants me to get a 360 copy so I can do strikes with him.

I tried his copy I my 360 and was happy to see that I can continue my progress, I just need to buy my own copy (it's a shame the free upgrade isn't reversible).

Now for the really dumb part. The game can see that I have Dark Below bounties in progress, I have numerous guardian edition emblems and the ship and I have the trick sparrow for getting the season pass. The thing is, I cannot use any of those items or play any Dark Below content on the 360! What a fucking joke. I can understand having to buy the game again I suppose but all of my other content should be available. What the fuck Bungie???!!!

ICON-VII

Neo Member
If anyone's putting another group together this morning, just shoot me an invite. After about 15 hours of being in groups since Wednesday I have not been a part of a good run. I'm good for DPS duty. Gamertag same as forum name

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That's a shame... :(

I ended up getting 3/4 raid weapons so I'm still happy.

Looks like the scout rifle is the best raid weapon. It's already a lovely weapon for this week's Nightfall without having any nodes. It's a shame they made the handcannon a void weapon.

Top Bottom