• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

I ended up getting 3/4 raid weapons so I'm still happy.

Looks like the scout rifle is the best raid weapon. It's already a lovely weapon for this week's Nightfall without having any nodes. It's a shame they made the handcannon a void weapon.

I have 2/4. Still missing Scout (Fuck!) and AR.

I like the fact that the hand cannon is void. That means I can forget about the Epilogue.

Hrmm I would like to do hard. I have from 4am to 8am EST every Tuesday

Does the checkpoint thing work backwards? Like hard to normal Crota checkpoint?

We just tested that.

Normal cp goes to hard but Hard wont go normal.

I'll do 1 or 2 runs on hard and leave the other for normal first so I can try for the hammer..

EL CUCO

Did normal 3x earlier in the week. Finally went after hard Crota last night. Took him down 2x.
Got 5th warlock helmet, glohoo, 2nd Hawkmoon
Then got glohoo and Fang of or Yut on my Hunter. (Finally a raid primary and my most wanted too!)

No radiant mats at all either time. Other people got 5 radiant mats. I guess dismantling armor will turn into radiant shards...

Btw afterwards the whole tower followed our glohoo fireteam on top of the fan except for one player who was pressing the fan lift button Lolz...
Lol! I don't know what we owned more, Crota or the tower. Last night we had a ton of fun.

I'll upload the Crota kills later. Got both of them saved but might just put up the first one because #warlockmasterrace

Here's a quick video I made showing the new strat for getting the boomers to completely ignore the sword runner. Only managed to catch the second and third sword run by the time I remember to hit the share button, but as you can see in both runs, boomers do not give a fuck about the guy with the sword slicing up their god.

Edited to cut out the boring parts and just show the 2 sword runs:

http://youtu.be/o_Lx1GHSTug

P.S. Share Factory is a really shitty editing program.

So what's the strat? Stagger them once, and occasionally plink them to keep them aggro'd?

E92 M3

I'm still missing Swordbreaker and the helmet. That said, the best way to go is to double up on loot (don't do normal). I got a weapon with every kill. Crota hard fight is actually fun without glitches.

Omni

Anyone on Xbox One want to do Crota HM some time today?
I've a 32 Warlock.

edit: my GT is Mr Greencastle, add me if interested

32 Titan here man. Or Warlock if you want it. If you get a team together I'd love to join. I know what to do with Crota... just haven't found a group that sticks with it longer than an hour before quitting ;_;

GT: randomraaawr

Watching Firehawk lead his team to victory!!! http://www.twitch.tv/firehawk12

SHqfPdO.png

STATS AS OF A FEW MINUTES AGO, STILL GOING STRONG!

Next week. You & me. Scout rifle.

Amem!

I'm still missing Swordbreaker and the helmet. That said, the best way to go is to double up on loot (don't do normal). I got a weapon with every kill. Crota hard fight is actually fun without glitches.

Bungie should fix this so non-primary weapons drops on hard as well. :/

I still want the black hammer, but if I go straight to hard, I miss my chance at it.

SonComet

Any HM Crota kill runs going on right now? 32 Titan here. PSN SonComet. Fatebringer, black hammer, hollerhorn. I need a kill on him badly. PSN SonComet. Gotten him to enrage one too many times. But no kill yet :(.

D_psipher

Anyone doing any HM CE runs? Work cut down on my raid time and would like to get a run in today. Soon if possible. Character is a lvl 32 hunter and PSN is D-psipher.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
How do you get those raid stats? Want to check out the one where I solo Deathsinger. Took me like 20 minutes to kill them and I shot a billion rounds of the Horn.

DJ88

So what's the strat? Stagger them once, and occasionally plink them to keep them aggro'd?

No. As long as the guy grabbing the sword doesn't fire his weapon at all after going down from the window, the boomers will irgnore him the whole time. We kept an eye on them and got some pop shots in just to be safe because once in a while they will turn, but for the most part they just stay standing there looking at us. No need for a Titan bubble on the Crota platform.

Any HM Crota kill runs going on right now? 32 Titan here. PSN SonComet. Fatebringer, black hammer, hollerhorn. I need a kill on him badly. PSN SonComet. Gotten him to enrage one too many times. But no kill yet :(.

That makes two of us.

What are the odds four more of you lovely people either need to run it or just want to help? :D

How do you get those raid stats? Want to check out the one where I solo Deathsinger. Took me like 20 minutes to kill them and I shot a billion rounds of the Horn.

Did you save the clip? I cant imagine doing solo hard deathsinger. The timer is ridiculously short.

If anyone takes Icon up on his offer for a Crota kill, I will come too. Owe him for his help.

If I'm online I'll absolutely help. I should be online at 8pm... thats 5pm for you.

E92 M3

Amem!

Bungie should fix this so non-primary weapons drops on hard as well. :/

I still want the black hammer, but if I go straight to hard, I miss my chance at it.

PLEASE no lol! I am so tired of getting normal loot on hard in VOG. Let hard mode always have a preference for hard loot. If I did hard crota and got the shotgun, I would have been infuriated.

Okay, I am going to get a VoG HM run going here. My best friend just dinged 30 and wants to run it real bad.

* Lush
* Lush's friend
* Marcello's Friend
* Silver (Possibly)
* Open
* Open

Hit me up on PSN: DJ_Lushious

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That last run was funny.

I had a moment where I was playing Super Mario bros with an ogre. Jumped on his head to use as a platform to get higher. Also an Ogre bit someone and killed that person. You get close and they bite.

Top Bottom