• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Jinjo

Looking for a team to knock out Crota HM, any experience teams happening?

I'm considering myself a dedicated floater, I never found my cliche within DGAF to always raid with .

Lol same here. There's a few I play with more often than others, but I tend to float from group to group. I'm an opportunistic slut like that lol.

Really, I just enjoy playing with all of DGAF.

Got my crota hard mode virginity popped immediately first time with Team First Try, but that second kill still eludes me now. Tried two times since then (admittedly on a short timelimit), but can't align the planets just yet again. Tomorrow.

Tapiozona

Banned
Just got a found verdict and was wondering peoples opinions on it. I think my roll is pretty solid...

Full auto
Send it (crazy range now)
Last round

I thought my secret handshake was good but this thing has considerably more range, impact, and rate of fire with my roll.

Just got a found verdict and was wondering peoples opinions on it. I think my roll is pretty solid...

Full auto
Send it (crazy range now)
Last round

I thought my secret handshake was good but this thing has considerably more range, impact, and rate of fire with my roll.

The raid weapons aren't randomized so they're all like that. Found Verdict is pretty damn solid which is why you see so damn many. What Handshake has over it is shot package which makes it a lot more deadly at range.

The impact on a shotgun pvp wise doesn't really matter.

You're always a cliche floater with my Dgaf group :3

Lol same here. There's a few I play with more often than others, but I tend to float from group to group. I'm an opportunistic slut like that lol.

Got my crota hard mode virginity popped immediately first time with Team First Try, but that second kill still eludes me now. Tried two times since then (admittedly on a short timelimit), but can't align the planets just yet again. Tomorrow.

We should start selling our services.

I'll be around of you guys need to fill out a team. Can bring either a warlock out titan.

Is this floater anonymous now? I love having a chance to play with a bunch of different gaffers, but it is hard when you realize that everyone on a team knows each other well, and you don't. I wish my schedule wasn't so weird and i could have a Tuesday raid crew.

Tapiozona

Banned
The raid weapons aren't randomized so they're all like that. Found Verdict is pretty damn solid which is why you see so damn many. What Handshake has over it is shot package which makes it a lot more deadly at range.

The impact on a shotgun pvp wise doesn't really matter.

Awee, and there i was thinking I found something special.

Bogeypop

Ask your second command who I put in command of setting this up. I am joining to help.

Seems you're already full. </3 I took this opportunity to check the Postmaster to see if my Deathsinger loot mysteriously shows up like my Abyss Defiant did, but alas it did not. Though a new ship seems to have appeared. I just realized the Postmaster is called Kadi... That might explain all my lost packages.

AhSE08u.jpg

phen0m24

My 10 year old and his buddy are now attempting the Nightfall. This could prove interesting.

Rawr j was going to invite you but I think you went offline.

My
son's
psn lol is colonelocorn :)

Nuszka

Just got my wife in the house , looks like she will go to bed. Really need to get crota down again , have horn and know the strat , add me if needed.

coy

Another floater here. I've enjoyed the many groups I've partied with and am eager to group up with others on here. While a dedicated group would be welcome, I don't know if life will allow for such a thing. Thankfully, it has yet to be an issue to find raid or PvP groups. Back to BBQ.

raindoc

Another floater here. I've enjoyed the many groups I've partied with and am eager to group up with others on here. While a dedicated group would be welcome, I don't know if life will allow for such a thing. Thankfully, it has yet to be an issue to find raid or PvP groups. Back to BBQ.

you can be my wingman anytime
as long as you keep waking up at 4am ;)

Hung Wei Lo

I need to kill HM CROTA! Any doing raid.

Thanks for the group guys - 1st HM Crota kill (Manny, Moris, Dante, D3vil and extra shout out to Ji66a for Samurai'ing)

Decent haul:
Gloves (so just a tad bit closer to 32)
Pulse Rifle
Auto Rifle
Suros
Hand Cannon
and glorious energy and shards

What's the consensus on which raid primary to work on first? AR?

realcZk

Hey guys, if anyone's doing HM Crota checkpoint and needs two more let me know!

Narmer212 (PSN: GKW212) and myself (PSN: bytestyle) need another HM Crota kill :)
I have sword experience but will be on my warlock so it's my least favorite to run the sword on.

Navy Bean

This is way down the list of issues but I really hope they re-vamp the glimmer system. I absolutely hate glimmer farming. Hate it.

I don't mind grinding out boutines, strikes, etc but glimmer farming is the worst. And I'm always short on cash in this game.

I'm looking for some help beating Atheon for the first time. I'm at the final fight and need experienced players to help me out. PS4. Anyone interested?

1. Myself

Top Bottom