• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Kyoufu

I don't understand why I'd get 290 gear when I'm well above that. Why.

This has become frustrating for me. I know I'm the 1% of the 1% but I still matter and this shouldn't be a thing at all for anyone playing Destiny.

123rl

This has become frustrating for me. I know I'm the 1% of the 1% but I still matter and this shouldn't be a thing at all for anyone playing Destiny.

I'm 296 because my arms are 292 and I can't find any drops higher. If, and that's a big IF, I get some arms drop then it'll be 275-289.

I love TTK but the game has taken a huge step backwards. It's now a grind to get to the end again, but it's based on RNG with ever-diminishing odds.

Flayers?

7NASmFU.jpg

maomaoIYP

Does xurs engrams turn into the same exotic everytime or is it random?
Random, but it's weighted towards the character that you are decrypting them with.

Edit: completed my shaxx NF for the week. Got a split shifter pro. Looks like his loot table is different from the vanguard NF list.

phen0m24

If you're over 300 at Cryptarch, do you automatically get worse stats on blue decrypts? I seem to had a good run of at least one or 2 being high 200s but having turned 6 or 7 in while 302 I got a steaming pile of bantha poo doo

So what's the deal with the new exotics? Can I upgrade my old ones? What's the new meta in regards to weapons? What should I be aiming for?

Or is there somewhere I can read up on this to save me asking a million questions?

SPCTRE

^ It's totally intended for him to not always sell Y2 weapons.
I fucking love this sniper rifle. It's like a mini rocket launcher that reloads lightning quick.
That's the first legendary I got in TTK, have been infusing it ever since.

Such a great, reliable sniper rifle.

How does the raid work lock wise? If I beat a boss but say my group goes without me, can I still do a fresh run etc with others or do I get locked out?

Daemul

Speaking of the theme of King's Fall and Crota's End, is there any explanation in the Grimoire for this?

Considering the fact we killed Crota in the Ascendant Realm and he's totes dead, you'd think his lowly Deathsinger servant would be in a little coffin all of her own. Instead she's happily floating around again.

Iirc its because Desthsingers are one with death, they cannot truly die since they are death itself due to their song.

FyreWulff

The light level curve slows down once you hit 290

Speaking of the theme of King's Fall and Crota's End, is there any explanation in the Grimoire for this?

Considering the fact we killed Crota in the Ascendant Realm and he's totes dead, you'd think his lowly Deathsinger servant would be in a little coffin all of her own. Instead she's happily floating around again.

Book of Sorrows. There's an actual explanation for it.

Ascendant Hive have "throne worlds" they can create and resurrect themselves from when killed. You can only permanently kill an Ascendant if you kill them inside their own throne world - they can be resurrected, even if they die in someone else's throne world. So we aren't even permanently killing Oryx's daughters in the raid.

Shito

How does the raid work lock wise? If I beat a boss but say my group goes without me, can I still do a fresh run etc with others or do I get locked out?
You can still do a fresh run. You can even start from where you left.
There's no restriction preventing you from entering the raid, ever, you can only get loot from each phase once a week on each character.

You can still do a fresh run. You can even start from where you left.
There's no restriction preventing you from entering the raid, ever, you can only get loot from each phase once a week on each character.

Oh ok that's awesome, I was worried it worked like warcraft or something where you get saved and locked lol

Thank you!

First 3oC just gave me 2 drops from one boss while patroling earth!
310 Telesto and a 310 Sealed Ahamkara Grasps.
Time to infuse!

Well that was a waste. Bought a Praxic Fire to fill out the collection then I remembered I had an exotic chest engram I forgot to decode. Turned into a 310 version.

Does Xur have a refund policy?

deafmedal

Nice, bought an engram from Xur, rolled into a 310 LBN- promptly infused into my 294 Azoth Bend helm. Bumped me from 302 to 303. Decided why not and bought another- 310 OM, also promptly infused to bring my 'lock to 304 :)

Gonna stop there for now, depending on how many coins I earn this weekend I may try for some more infusion food for my alts (when I do get around to leveling them, haven't even started on my titan and my hunter is 37 lol). Just need heavy, jacket, and boots so all my things can be 300+ Come on raid boots!

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I love TTK but the game has taken a huge step backwards. It's now a grind to get to the end again, but it's based on RNG with ever-diminishing odds.

the fuck am I reading

Top Bottom