• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT2| Queues Rise. Servers Fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiablo

mr5qD.png

Mik2121

Sweet. Also, to the mod with the animated avatar (that's so unfair!)... you should have waited until the 20,000th post to close the other thread. I was about to post and there were still 4 posts left. Not cool, tsk tsk...

Anyway, this game rocks. Hopefully I can continue playing tomorrow at work. But it's 2:45 right now so I gotta go to sleep...

From the previous thread:

Durante said:
There's just 1 best option, and it's Mumble.

That's the best option even for a small group chat of 2 or 3? I was considering Steam chat or skype because I didn't want to have to set up a server.

Ezio

Oh hi OT2. Let's see how we'll rock this one. In other news, 3 hours left till I get to be home and playing

RPGCrazied

Ok, finally playing. Anyone else getting stuttering fps? Also, even with the AA in game on, the character model is kinda jaggy.

spats

That was faster than I thought. I was predicting thursday I think.

I love the game, but can't log in anymore. Servers were fine like two hours ago.

LegoDad

I know as soon as I get home from work, the servers will crash. Even after the emergency maintenance.

Still trying to decide which class to play, since I have never played Diablo before. Usually play barbarian in every RPG, but from what I've read Monk sounds like fun.

Of course, Diablo 3 drops the same day I get 15 new assignments from my clients! :p

Anyone know if any retailer is offering bonuses, gift cards, etc for buying D3? I'm going to buy it for myself and my wife anyway... getting time to actually play it, that's going to be the tough part!

Sigh, my UPS tracking info says the package was delivered an hour ago at my front door but it's not here. I've been watching outside like a hawk and there was never a truck an hour ago. I think this happened one time before and it was like he just marked it off as delivered and then I got it like 7 hours later at 8pm. I'm feeling anxious and giddy.

Venfayth

Server Maintenance? Just for login server maybe? I'm currently watching day9 playing D3 right now, so apparently it's not down for everyone?

Someone enlighten me!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
:3 So much for being very close to act 3 on nightmare... gonna start all over again from act 1 again (I want to help my friends).

Update on our LAN

Aftermath of the first night:

Awesome stuff man! We will be starting our LAN tonight just 3 of us and it will be fucking awesome.

Coworker got the game and got a free poster that he gave me. I will be putting that up and putting a few of the DO NOT DISTURB door signs someone linked in the other OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom