• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV Beta |Mini OT| READ THE OP

What would you rate Diablo IV

• 1 (Amazing)

Votes: 116 37.3%

Votes: 111 35.7%

Votes: 62 19.9%

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • 5 (Dreadful)

Votes: 10 3.2%

• Total voters
The CG/intro scene is the one they've already released yeah?

Don't get home for another couple hours and wondering if i can just hit skip (if i get that far).

Salz01

Still blows my mind in 2023, they can’t get login que’s right….. like seriously. Feels like they run an authentication server coded in 1923….

gimmmick

How the hell do I download this beta for ps5? I searched it on ps5 and nothing is showing up (I preordered the game).

DavidGzz

Sorry guys, not one issue so far for me. I was thinking about switching back to Xbox to see the graphics difference but the wait times are scaring me, maybe I'll try later tonight.

Spyxos

Gold Member
knock knock door GIF

zomboden

Banned
Only a few minutes into the game but its looking and running amazing on Series X. Plugged in mouse and keyboard and restarted the game to see if I could get them to work on there. But now I can't get in. I didn't see any options for it so I am assuming you can't use KB&M on console.

Update: Got back in finally and no you can't use keyboard and mouse on console.

Last edited:

Hero_Select

Sorry guys, not one issue so far for me. I was thinking about switching back to Xbox to see the graphics difference but the wait times are scaring me, maybe I'll try later tonight.
I'm curious to see how PC compares to XSX - I'm not sure what platform to get it on

dorkimoe

Little bit of stutter on PC, but not major. I also have a stream open on other monitor and that could cause it. I am on the quest "missing pieces" i have to go into Kyovashad but it wont let me in? That cant be the end of the beta right?

zomboden

Banned
Servers just went down. Game looks very good on Series X. I would guess 1440p or 4k. And definitely aiming for 60 fps. I can't tell if it's running any lower settings than PC but it looks comparable to some of the streamers graphics on high end PC's.

Last edited:

acidagfc

Wouldn't be a Blizzard game without network issues.

DCed during a cutscene, my character was gone, tried to relog, no connection.

Just as expected!

Last edited:

Luipadre

Gold Member
DCed... NOOO

From what i played tho. Holy shit we are back. Looks, sounds and feels so good. Combat is already chunky

Last edited:

Hot5pur

Code 30008.
Got booted noooo
So far so good though. Really impressive and I am quite pleased. Skill tree also looks lovely. Graphics could have been better for high end PCs but it's decent. They kept the specs low so more people can enjoy it and that's the right move given GPU price BS

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Well this is shit. Got through cutscenes and got into the game. Played for 5 minutes and kicked me out. Not even playing multiplayer. Tried to log back in ----48 minute wait.

That's BS

MirageMew2

Anddddd here we go. I was in as soon as it opened played for 40 minutes straight til level 4 and got disconnected. 40 minute queue.

Last edited:

Malachai

Gold Member
So I finally managed to take control of my character after sitting through the cutscenes which were very impressive I might add then immediately got booted back to the title screen with no option to start again. Closed the game and started it again and lo and behold 38 minute wait to login 🙄

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Well this is shit. Got through cutscenes and got into the game. Played for 5 minutes and kicked me out. Not even playing multiplayer. Tried to log back in ----48 minute wait.

That's BS

Personally, while I understand we are all excited to play it, at the end of the day it is a network test (sorry, open beta) and if you think it's bad, wait until next weekend when the floodgates truly open.

Ogbert

Just kicked out, but managed to get half an hour as barb.

It’s basically D2 updated. Much slower paced. I like the aesthetic. Little disappointed in the combat so far; feels a little ‘floaty’ but obviously very early days.

Looks good. Not incredible, but good.

Top Bottom