• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dr. Oetker to introduce chocolate pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris1

Had them in the UK for a while

Has anyone actually got one before? Won't the chocolate melt in the oven at that point what's even the point? Is it even good?

Anion

There is an amazing pizza place by my work and they have Nutella pizza. Freaking amazing tbh. Super unhealthy but so dang good

Pizookie?
Copycat-BJs-Pizookie-9.jpg

This is honestly the GOAT when it comes to dessert imo. You owe it to yourself to try/make one.

Had them in the UK for a while

Has anyone actually got one before? Won't the chocolate melt in the oven at that point what's even the point? Is it even good?

Yes... they're fucking terrible. Taste like cardboard and the topping, whilst flavourless, only exists in 2 states - molten lava or cold. There is no in-between.

Total waste of £2

-GJ-

Yeah, we have the exact same one in a different box in Holland. It's fucking disgusting. You're better off just eating some brownies.

CGkrwZW.jpg

Trike

Well there's your problem, they're cookies not biscuits.

You're probably like "my good sir these biscuits are quite sweet how delightfully drooollllll"

Get your eyes tested.

Alright so I googled the dictionary definition of a cookie and got it on Wikipedia.

(A cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing.

Well there you go. You were both right in your own ways.

so it's a cake?
there are similar ones in the US since years.
the "best" one I saw was with cookies as topping....

screw the big frozen pizza brands(dr oethker, wagner etc)here. they are all equally bad and ridiculously overprized (3 euros for one pizza? yeah fuck off).
best frozen pizzas are from some smaller manufacturer in the middle of nowhere in lower austria.
in fact I was pretty amazed to learn (I visited the "factory") that they produce many of the no name brand pizzas sold in discount stores. There is also no difference in quality of the toppings(yes, they are made with real cheese).
Their spicy pizza with jalapenos is god like.

...only in germany but I thought since we have thread about ants living in a Kindle we can have this thread to and warn humanity.

So this is coming on april 1st and its not a joke. Its a product that is about to be released.

Its a cake bottom, with choco-sauce and dark and white grated chocolate on it.

And yeah, its super unhealthy, 319 kilocalories per 100 gramm, which makes the whole pizza about half of the daily needs of a adult woman.

I expect some Ian Malcom gifs.

If there is demand, I am willing to sacrifice myself for the group and taste one for my fellow gaffers.

why is the writing on the pizza in italian?

YoungFa

so it's a cake?
there are similar ones in the US since years.
the "best" one I saw was with cookies as topping....

screw the big frozen pizza brands(dr oethker, wagner etc)here. they are all equally bad and ridiculously overprized (3 euros for one pizza? yeah fuck off).
best frozen pizzas are from some smaller manufacturer in the middle of nowhere in lower austria.
in fact I was pretty amazed to learn (I visited the "factory") that they produce many of the no name brand pizzas sold in discount stores. There is also no difference in quality of the toppings(yes, they are made with real cheese).
Their spicy pizza with jalapenos is god like.

why is the writing on the pizza in italian?
None of the discounters have pizza pasta though. So they suck by default.

Social

Very used to this since I lived in Brazil. It was always very processed and low quality though, almost everywhere I tried it. It's quite disgusting.

I absolutely hate their pizza. It's bottom-tier garbage that tastes nothing like a real one. And I've got nothing against Buitoni or other frozen brands...

And to think they have the gall to say something like "it's like your mom's pizza" in their commercial. Yeah right... Only if you are the son of an android...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom