• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age Dreadwolf Full Reveal is Next Week

Denton

It still gets me that Thedas literally means The Dragon Age Setting. I like Dragon Age but god damn what a generic ass fantasy.

Looking forward to Dreadwolf, maybe Bioware will have learned some lessons from terribleness of Inquistion and Andromeda and awesomeness of other companies's RPGs (Larian, CDProjekt, Warhorse).

Well, it is a big maybe.

About time, how long did we had to wait for this.

Turning Around GIF by Max

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I really hope that this is a Bioware return to form. Which reminds me that I need to play the Inquisition DLC at some point. I bought it extremely cheap during a sale and just haven't gone back.

nicoGec

Honestly I’m expecting the best BioWare game since ME2 but the more action oriented combat will make people angry.

Sanepar

Why?

Looks like dracula themed. Background looks beautiful.

You just need to dissociate purple colour with Fortnite.
Purple theme looks more Woke culture pack. The screenshot of the city at night looks like a cyberpunk game, i hate these new gens and their love about colours and lights everywhere. It is suppose to be a medieval game not a rainbow game.

stn

I'm optimistic. I love Origins, and 2 was great. I remember finding Inquisition okay at the time, but I may need to replay it (along with the DLC, which I hear is amazing).

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Solas in particular was quite dramatic at the end of inquisition. After that lead up to the ending and the well of sorrow I think they’ll be a lot of attention on elves as a species.

The "No chill" version of the final conversation was pretty good. He just runs down the entire backstory in 5 sentences because you chose the option that you don't have time to hear his story.

Nonehxc

I'm looking forward for Bioware to surprise me, but Im afraid this doesn't smell of roses but cadaver. And after DeadWolf releases, EA will finally have to kick it down the ravine because they can't keep parading Bioware's corpse and IPs around like it's anything like the live and great Bioware of old.

Inb4 secret development team from Respawn was developing this together with Bioware. 😌

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
This is not a game that is loved by its creators. Just a job. “Time to prepare EA RPG #472”
It's all about having a job and making money. There is seems to be less passion.

You can tell this with free games that are better than the base game i.e. Enderal.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Hey guys, FYI excitement for this game has reached a “fever pitch” according to DualShockers

Though some people remain cautiously optimistic, a feeling of overwhelming excitement is now beginning to spill over across forums and Dragon Age community spaces. There's a growing sentiment among fans of the series that this is finally their year.

"Honestly? I'm so excited," reads the top comment of a recent Reddit threadgauging the feeling of the community.

I’m not going to link this story because it’s just reporting on what a couple people said on Reddit lol. Search for it if you want.

70pzmnT.png

Rambotito

You can hear EA racking that shotgun shell into the chamber if the old dog doesn't peform.

Isn't this the game with that crazy cross-dressing writer?

Draugoth

Gold Member
You can hear EA racking that shotgun shell into the chamber if the old dog doesn't peform.

Isn't this the game with that crazy cross-dressing writer?

This one is probably their last shot. Jeff said they were very confident with this one

Shubh_C63

I fully expect it to be a AA quality game, which is going to massively disappoint people.

It will go toe to toe with Dragons Dogma 2 in people head.

Zathalus

Inquisition (especially Trespasser) was great. But that was a decade ago and the output (and turnover) at Bioware has been terrible. I have very low expectations for this.

Top Bottom