• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest 3 HD-2D Remake Releases November 14, 2024

NeverYouMind

Gold Member
Why do they keep doing those HQ sprites on blurry 3D backgrounds with shitty lighting effects?
Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

Last edited:

Hudo

Gold Member
I bet the idea to sell DQ 1 & 2 HD-2D Remake separately came from Square Enix management. That seems like such a Square Enix move.

Andyliini

Gold Member
Definitely getting these. It seems like physical release is also confirmed, so I'm ready to go. Also, 1&2 remakes are Icing on the cake. Looks so good.

Rat Rage

Gold Member
HD 2D looks ass! I fucking hate it. I'd rather play the originals with a translation patch on original hardware and a CRT.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
HD 2D looks ass! I fucking hate it. I'd rather play the originals with a translation patch on original hardware and a CRT.
Cool thing we are able to choose.

I'm usually quite against remakes, since imo most of them add nothing of value. I was holding on DQIII for the orchestral music and the possible new classes/content. The hd graphics are just a plus.

March Climber

Gold Member
Game looks awesome to me. I wish the next main line Final Fantasy looked like that.
Wish granted

monkey-paw.gif

Going forward, the mainline Final Fantasy franchise budget had now been cut into 1/8th of what it used to be. FF17 will be playable on all platforms including iPhone and Android phones, for maximum profit. Due to being on mobile, gacha elements will now be added for further profit.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Wish granted

monkey-paw.gif

Going forward, the mainline Final Fantasy franchise budget had now been cut into 1/8th of what it used to be. FF17 will be playable on all platforms including iPhone and Android phones, for maximum profit. Due to being on mobile, gacha elements will now be added for further profit.

Bring it on!

Rran

I love Dragon Quest and I can’t wait for these remakes! It’s too bad the game’s big reveal is basically spoiled but it’s an incredible RPG regardless.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I love Dragon Quest and I can’t wait for these remakes! It’s too bad the game’s big reveal is basically spoiled but it’s an incredible RPG regardless.
Hey, I never played DQ III (nor I and II) and didn't notice any spoilers on the trailer, so I guess it's fine.

Naked Lunch

The best thing shown today by far for me.
Looks fantastic.

I really hope Dragon Quest IV gets this treatment. Easily one of the more underrated/forgotten all time great games.

Top Bottom