• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Convention Center and Showfloor pictures

cyba89

Will we get another Mario Maker-type leak from the Nintendo floor? The discussion about it being real or fake were kind of amusing.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
DAZ4XmF.jpg

Hawk269

Repost :

No Halo 5 add on main entrance in the convention center? What, Sony has a marketing deal with E3?

I believe Sony has had that spot for the last few years. I am sure they paid to have that spot, which they have had for a good while now.

Elandyll

Banned
No surprise to see Uncharted get top billing.

Hopefully Mirror's Edge gets some good ad space somewhere.

Really?

Pretty sure everybody was expecting Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Battlefront or Black Ops III no? (possibly Just Cause 3)

farisr

Why did people think this dude was fake btw? Are some gamers become senile?
Combination between creepy Kojima idolatry and ironically unfunny nerd humour.
Yea I guess you said it best. It was weird as hell.
It was weird. But these were the reasons (from what I saw when reading the posts)

1) There was a new graphics engine in the works and impressions were "you have to see it to believe it"

2) the video had really bad artifacts, compressions artifacts, almost made it seem like there were errors happening in it like you would expect a real-time game engine to do. (like jaggy shadows, clipping etc)

3) whoever the actor was for that, was really weird, exaggerated expressions done in a very irregular way, so people thought that was weird, maybe it's weird because it's not real and the animators can't get the expressions right.

4) wishful thinking, because despite all the perceived faults, it would still be a damn good graphical engine.

5) Kojima was involved.

Top Bottom