• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Convention Center and Showfloor pictures

sn00zer

fGdbNi3.png

lol this is great

Always interesting to see a tiny peek at the behind-the-scenes action to get a massive trade convention or event rolling.

BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!

farisr

What's funny is that this is more likely than The Last Guardian showing up.

Nah, you'll see this year. It has to be.

I'm not even interested in the game, but I just have a feeling it'll be showing up this year (and I didn't expect it to show up in the past few years).

SykoTech

Really?

Pretty sure everybody was expecting Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Battlefront or Black Ops III no? (possibly Just Cause 3)

Sony usually goes for that spot as far as I know. And with the PS4 on top of the world and the big (final?) installment to one of their most popular franchises on the way, it seemed like a no-brainer to me.

Not the biggest Uncharted fan myself, but it was definitely the first game I expected to see up there. Halo 5 would have probably been the second. Tomb Raider 2 and the 3rd party games....nah.

Tainted

Why does that almost look like Gordon Freeman and Alyx................................................

:l.................................................................

Edit: Oh its fake -_-

I can see how one of them looks like Alyx...but I dont see Gordon in the other

nm See it now

TomShoe

Banned
Uncharted 4 getting top billing is surprising, thought Microsoft's infinite dollars would get it, but it looks like Sony has plenty of marketing budget left after all.

Palocca

I think it was iPhone last year. Hopefully they will put an ad for a game this time. Any real pictures from this building yet?

Don't think they're putting up anything game related this year. They were still painting a Terminator ad last weekend.

It's happening! Seeing those pictures gave me goosebumps, I took off of work for 3 days! Beer, junk food, friends, and game announcments, it really is my favorite time of year, bring on the 14th!

libregkd

Uncharted 4 getting top billing is surprising, thought Microsoft's infinite dollars would get it, but it looks like Sony has plenty of marketing budget left after all.
Could be a multi-year contract with Sony for the space. iirc they've had that position the last few years, much like how Square has had the banners on street poles the last few years.

Top Bottom