• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA making a "special announcement" at The Game Awards

What is EA's announcement?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't Viscerals new IP be about ready to go?

Or did that go on the back burner after they got handed Star Wars and Any Henning?

Nzyme32

The clue is in the word "explosive" and regarding origin.

I'm gonna guess its a new game in a long dead series, and one of the older games in the series will go for free via origin

Either an update on Criterion's project, or they're announcing they're back on Steam.

The latter I think would be something noteworthy enough for them to announce, if only to get stockholders jazzed. I mean, AC: Unity and The Crew, despite using uPlay, which is HORRIBLE even compared to Origin are top sellers on Steam atm.

forms

Where is the "reveal new DLC" option of the poll. I am assuming EA are developing a "GameFramework" technology, where all their future games will be a blank slate, a launcher of sorts, and you will have to buy all bits and pieces as DLC.

Like Second Life, but more expensive and just as shitty otherwise.

DryvBy

This is definitely going to be Titanfall. Respawn is at the Sony event. It just makes too much sense.

The only thing I'm really glad about is the fact that Peter Moore will be presenting the game or at least be on stage for a few min.
Because he is fantastic!

EA game announcement meh, peter moore YES :D

Hopefully it's not Titanfall PS4, after Destiny PS4 people shouldn't get excited for another shallow shooter.

It better be a brand new proper Need for Speed.

They've skipped it this year to make the next one a lot better, hopefully it's not cross gen. I really love the games since the new HP.

biteren

Titanfall PS4.

:(

epb02af.png

Hollow

KotOR 1+2 HD remakes

Battlefront 1+2 HD

Rogue Squadron 2+3 HD

I'm jonesing for some classic Star Wars games with a fresh coat of paint, EA. Make them happen.

I seriously doubt they're going to announce anything major at TGAs.

Bgamer90

Banned
Wouldn't be the first time Xbox exclusivity over a game MS don't own the rights to ends up being bullshit.

Wouldn't even be the first time this year.

Don't see why a Titanfall "definitive edition" for PS4 would come out after the Holiday season. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Meneses

Hope it's Road Rash or a new Jungle Strike (with the same "isometric"/ three quarters view or whatever it was called).

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
It's a reveal of Visceral's Star Wars game, would make sense with all the Episode VII hype right now

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Mass Effect 2 on WiiU, 60$, no DLC included runs at 488p.

Release Holiday Season 2015.

jpax

I hope it is an announcement for the upcoming battlefield, in which they clarify that you only start with one clip, but can buy more ammo in the round for real money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom