• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA making a "special announcement" at The Game Awards

What is EA's announcement?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Jr.

If it's tf on ps4, lol. Xbone users don't even want to play it anymore, why the fuck would I buy a year old game?

What I think it is? The ea access vault whatever is extending to origin as well.

Spineker

Banned
I'm just gonna throw this out there since there is now a Bioware studio that is freed up after Dragon Age.

KOTOR 3. I would drop dead

leazo

Banned
If it's tf on ps4, lol. Xbone users don't even want to play it anymore, why the fuck would I buy a year old game?

What I think it is? The ea access vault whatever is extending to origin as well.
The game is actually decent enough to get a few hours of fun out of if the price is right, such as around 5 bucks, the issue is more that it becomes quite repetitive once you are past the initial 6-7 hours.

Peter moore walks up on stage with a remote controler with a very large red button on it.

Geoff Keighly stands at the ready by his side. Moore starts waving his hands about Geoff's head and then snaps his finger in front of geoffs eyes, Geoff appears confused.

Peter moore begins to roll up his sleave but instead hits the button on the controller and geoffs upper toroso and head fall limp. Moore says,
"I have been working on this with 22 Cans for about 4 years, the man you knew as geof keighly died years ago."

"Let me present you, doritos pope 2000."

Moore smashes the button on the remote controller again. Geoff (doritos pope 2000) arises from his slack posture, a gown with mitre descend from the heavens in the rafters. A second sun is born.

Peter moore walks up on stage with a remote controler with a very large red button on it.

geoff Keighly stands at the ready by his side. Moore stars waving his hands about Geoffs head and then snaps his finger in front of geoffs eyes, geoff appears confused.

Moore hits the button on the controller and geoffs upper toroso and head fall limp. Moore says,
"I have been working on this with 22 Cans for about 4 years, the man you knew as geof keighly died years ago."

"Let me present you, doritos pope 2000."

Geoff (doritos pope 2000) arises from his slack posture, a gown with mitre descend from the heaven. A second sun is born.

09.jpg

The poll is currently 666 for buying Valve and Nintendo, its a sign of the beast!!!!!!

Edit: nevermind it's changed now, nothing to see here.

Heartfyre

My money is on them announcing that Ubisoft has now replaced their position in the "Most Hated Company in America" poll.

/jokefrom2013

leazo

Banned
My money is on them announcing that Ubisoft has now replaced their position in the "Most Hated Company in America" poll.

/jokefrom2013
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if ubisoft did. Ubisoft has been on a roll in 2014 aside from managing to not screw up Far Cry 4.

EGM1966

/jokefrom2013
Damn just came in to post something similar.

I imagined them thanking Ubi for this and then EA humbly promising not to be assholes any more.

Then promptly announcing some left field exclusive.

Or maybe Access is coming to PS4 or maybe TitanFall or maybe they're releasing all their titles on Wii U and Access is coming to Wii U.

Ushay

I'm guessing Star Wars, what with the recent announcement.

I hope its something really good either way. What time will this awards thing be on Friday? (UK Time?)

Head.spawn

Mass Effect Trilogy, with all DLC still sold as an add-on.

Or maybe EA ACCESS is coming to PS4? Sony usually reacts well to criticism, so many they've wised up.

MattyG

Banned
I'm just gonna throw this out there since there is now a Bioware studio that is freed up after Dragon Age.

KOTOR 3. I would drop dead
I don't think it'll be KOTOR 3, but it'll be a reboot and spiritual successor. EA already said BW would be working on a SW game back when the partnership was announced, so it's not a far fetched idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom