• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

East Coast Throwdown | Fighting Game Tournament | May 18-19

FCHAMP WITH THE SALT OVERDOSE
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

MrDaravon

I don't think that was staged, I think that's some legitimate salt.

It's an interesting idea though. If Champ's Morrigan was better and/or he wasn't choking it up that could have totally worked.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Chris G understands the salt.

Dormammu/Morrigan is great, but that's not all that did well for FChamp, FChamp has been playing better than ever too, even with an (essentially) assistless Dormammu.

Phoenix needs to go. Too much of a liability still and Chris G's team has 2 hard counters, he should just put Doom in that slot.

El Sloth

Banned
Team needed more time in the oven.

But, really, Champ gave those other two games to Chris. He can't be mad at anyone else, but himself.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I don't think that was staged, I think that's some legitimate salt.

Champ vs Rog was staged, so that Champ could test his new tech against Chris G in a tournament situation.

Chris G adapted too fast, and Champ's Morrigan wasn't good enough, so Chris G was able to pull it out.

FlyFaster

still I think Champ may be on to something.

Play harder run away then chris. If he just focused on running away with Dorm and had an actual anchor instead of Pheonix it could be viable.

being able to use all that meter could be great.

I-hate-u

Chrisg wins the round, but Fchamp wins the battle. He has a counter to Morridoom. If he had not choke it up, he would have won 3-1.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
For his counter team it isn't working very well.

Trouble is if dorm dies, it's all over pretty much.
It's worth it if he can kill Morrigan though, since he doesn't have to worry as much about losing his meter after that.

Being able to burn meter in the meantime helps a little too.

I dunno if I'd go so far as to call it a counter but I think it was worth experimenting with.

Shimesaba

Champ needs more experience with the team, and the Morrigan especially wasn't doing him many favors, but that Dorm-Phoenix can beat ChrisG. I've had some fun hating on Champ before, but the people calling that set free are chumps.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Throwing his stick - moment of the tournament for me, hahahahaha!

Kinda pissed that I was in the kitchen not realizing this match was up next so I missed almost everything so I missed this "tech" so I'll have to catch it on the archives.

Top Bottom