• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Someone pls tell them to make sure that the livestream will be archived.. I wont be able to watch today and maybe they didnt activate that option yet since its a new account :(

Åesop;198815555 said:
Someone pls tell them to make sure that the livestream will be archived.. I wont be able to watch today and maybe they didnt activate that option yet since its a new account :(

I´ll try to record it, just in case. If i can get it to work.

Damiani!

raw

DKHF

Nice hitting 20k. Hopefully they can (and I think they will) make it over $30k but if they don't this is an awesome amount.

Bittercup

Is that ok for avatar badges?
ezax4pfp1l.png

I used their logo from youtube as base and cut out the black parts. Or should it with the black background?
edit: cleaned it up a bit

crash-14

Posting this here also.

The 12 hours stream it's going to be crucial if they're really aiming to that 50k goal. Today they'll have people that haven't followed them for years (If ever). They need to make clear how everything it's going to work and appeal to the viewers by demoing the way they used to run everything.

Pretty sure this 12h stream will not just be them playing games. They'll probably catch up in news and trailers since their GT departure. Or I Hope so.

Best of lucks for the crew!

Vinc

Posting this here also.

The 12 hours stream it's going to be crucial if they're really aiming to that 50k goal. Today they'll have people that haven't followed them for years (If ever). They need to make clear how everything it's going to work and appeal to the viewers by demoing the way they used to run everything.

Pretty sure this 12h stream will not just be them playing games. They'll probably catch up in news and trailers since their GT departure. Or I Hope so.

Best of lucks for the crew!

Absolutely. This is a great opportunity :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom