• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

13randO

Is that ok for avatar badges?
ezaxsyp0p.png

I used their logo from youtube as base and cut out the black parts. Or should it with the black background?

Cool, Thanks Bittercup ^_^

Mesoian

Åesop;198815555 said:
Someone pls tell them to make sure that the livestream will be archived.. I wont be able to watch today and maybe they didnt activate that option yet since its a new account :(

Like, real talk, I hope they are archiving all of their streaming stuff going forward because them not doing that was one of the reasons why GT personalities never took off. So much content that was just tossed to the wind, archived nowhere save for the youtube channels of their fans.

I had never seen Elyse and Huber play PT until GT was done. That stream was gold.

Hasney

The stream has subscription notifications, thankfully small in the bottom right corner so not obnoxious at all unlike a ton of streamers!

Tbh none of this is significant money for Defy at all, even if they reach 50k.

It would certainly have changed the narrative if they said, 'Here's $300k a year to let us do our own thing and build the audience / brand.'

I'm not saying it would have saved them but I'm sure it would have had the Suits questioning themselves. Something like Giant Bomb membership or IGN+ or whatever it's called.

Still, Defy's loss is our gain :)

wiibomb

Is that ok for avatar badges?
ezax4pfp1l.png

I used their logo from youtube as base and cut out the black parts. Or should it with the black background?
edit: cleaned it up a bit

nice one!

but it seems paint isn't good for an avatar edit with transparent... anyone can do me the favor, please?

Auctopus

Chat's become nearly pointless to participate in, loads of subs though. Sad to see that all streams are completely EU-unfriendly.

Manac0r

Pledged and hyped! I never stopped believing...

Can someone update my avatar with the EZA logo... time to get with the program. TIA

Chat's become nearly pointless to participate in, loads of subs though. Sad to see that all streams are completely EU-unfriendly.
You're gonna piss off people no matter when they stream. That's the nature of live streams haha. There will always be the produced shows on Youtube though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom