• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 |OT| Austro-Australovision

Status
Not open for further replies.
11023235_396071513886960_1209857047_n.jpg

Thanks for tonight!
Fantastic :D

sahest

Banned
If germany wanted to do something about it they would have, they pay for it.

Thank you for underlining my point!
The French are clutching at tradition, while the Germans are progressive. They understand that language is about communication, and getting most viewers to understand what is being said.

Gradon

Feel bad for Austria. No point for the host is rude.

But really, it's about the song not the hosting... Which was terrible.
Congrats to Sweden, glad they won compared to Russia.
Pretty depressed Australia didn't get a win, I want them to compete again.

Rapstah

Thank you for underlining my point!
The French are clutching at tradition, while the Germans are progressive. They understand that language is about communication, and getting most viewers to understand what is being said.

Yep, that's how Austria and Germany both got 0 points this year. Great job.

Bladenic

What place did Romania get?

And LMAO at 0 points for Austria, and ew at Russia 2nd.

But Heroes was a good song and that dude was HOT

ICKE

Banned
It was a good effort from Australia.

I really think having different countries as visitors is a good idea. Next year the USA?

Xater

The German song this year was way too pedestrian. Need to send something real shitty next year which will probably earn us more points. Get Stefan Raab on the phone!

Peru

Since countries in Europe are losing interest that might be the only way to keep this alive.

Some are, others are seeing record viewing figures this year. But there's always a need for changes. And other countries will see it as a nice chance for exposure and put some effort into their entry.

gerg

Is Australia confirmed not to be participating again? Given that we have Israel in the show already there's really no reason not to let them do so if they want.

Koren

Singing in french nowadays, maybe though.
Why?

I'd like to see more countries singing in their own language. I have no problems with people deciding to sing in english, but I still think it's a miss opportunity.

Since the winner is Sweden, and we are on a video game forum... I'd like to say that I love the Legend of Mana main theme, and it's in swedish.

Same for the Grandia 2 ending theme in portuguese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom