• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 |OT| Austro-Australovision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sesha

It was a good effort from Australia.

I really think having different countries as visitors is a good idea. Next year the USA?

Considering how few people in the US care about Eurovision, maybe GAF will have a chance at commandeering the voting. Or worse, 4chan.

obin_gam

Måns isnt gonna win, I Hope.. :) wife wants to go to it if he does next year.. :p

HA-HA.jpg

Ogni-XR21

Belgian song was the only one that was not horrible in my eyes. Everything else just sucked. The song from Sweden was just chorus and nothing else, boring and repetitive.

oipic

It was so good to be involved this year, and I'm very proud of Guy's top 5 finish - well done mate! Thank you Europe for having us!

May this be the first of many continued guest spots in the competition, and I hope the next lucky country in our position enjoys it as much as we folks in Australia did.

Congrats, Sweden - will no doubt put on a great show next year. Looking forward to it already!

Scipio

More nations should sing in their proper languages IMO. French and Italian is beautiful.

Also want to thank Hungary for the 12 random points to Belgium.

Happy that Russia didn't win, Sweden deserved it.

It was so good to be involved this year, and I'm very proud of Guy's top 5 finish - well done mate! Thank you Europe for having us!

May this be the first of many continued guest spots in the competition, and I hope the next lucky country in our position enjoys it as much as we folks in Australia did.

Congrats, Sweden - will no doubt put on a great show next year. Looking forward to it already!

they will invite Australia again next year

bookmark this post

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Hey, did you guys know that Måns used to date the blonde girl from A Teens? Just letting you know that that happened. They broke up though.

The attempts to cover up the boos for Russia might be my highlight of the night, particularly when they tried to do "12 points go to Russia" joke and weren't expecting it so the boos slipped through for a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom