• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad_idem

Dude you don't even participate in the fighting game weekly threads. stop talking like you're some kind of authority.

I can understand the frustration given that this happens a lot (a lot of majors and last Evo as well) but it isn't about who participates in the FGC threads on GAF that should dictate whether or not people get to participate. I guess I'm merely talking on the implications of group mentality versus your actual point (I agree with people needing to chill with hating on specific games).

Just don't give any attention to game fanboys/haters this weekend, especially known ones. I wrote a long post last year when this same thing happened at EVO, but to keep it simple: fuck outta here with that bullshit on the one event that's supposed to bring the community together. It's not even worth acknowledging.

Basically this. Evo is about all fighting games coming together and getting their chance to shine.

Let's just all enjoy the high level play, and hype. Even if it'll be without Sako playing on finals day :(

applause-harry-potter4asu6.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wait, Fuudo is still in, which means that not all the players who've won EVO SF4 before have been eliminated yet. He's the only one still left.

I'm not a big fan of Fei Long either, but are we really rooting for Ibuki? Apparently some of you guys don't know who the real enemy is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom