• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanashrew

Banned
i agree. smash is insanely boring. whenever i hear people cheer it always makes me think that its fake hype because the game is so boring

Naaahh. Plus it was doing great with viewership. It stayed high, far, far higher than Tekken and Injustice were doing on the second stream. And when Melee moved to the second stream it matched the main stream concurrent viewers when Tekken was on.

People enjoyed it a lot. I found it really fun just like last year and I can't wait for the semi-finals and grand finals.

Dai101

Banned
1PaC7sd.gif

Naaahh. Plus it was doing great with viewership. It stayed high, far, far higher than Tekken and Injustice were doing on the second stream. And when Melee moved to the second stream it matched the main stream concurrent viewers when Tekken was on.

People enjoyed it a lot. I found it really fun just like last year and I can't wait for the semi-finals and grand finals.

Yeah, smash is a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom