• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FANTASIAN Neo Dimension Announced | Nintendo Direct 6.18.2024

Kumomeme

Still weird to see CB3 support this game but not CB1 / Kitase team.

I don't know what happen between Sakaguchi and other historical team, but you can feel a bad mood.
And ironically, it was the team that needed Sakaguchi production the most (FF12 suffering Sakaguchi departure) that welcomed him the best.
well given Hironobu Sakaguchi's relationship with Kitase and Nomura, no suprise if he would go with CS1

but honestly i doubt anything bad happened with them.

i guess things actually much simple. it just lately he just been smitten by FF14 thats all. since he being playing the game, he become close with CS3 division. thats all. he even appear on fan fest and 'beg' to add stuff like Kappa suit in the game lmao. im not suprise if it was Yoshida who end up approached him regarding this game and not suprise if they made some deal with FF14 crossover in mind lol. after all there already been talk about Sakaguchi doing content for the game.

perhaps in alternate timeline he would go with CS1 or another division like CS2 (people behind Octopath Traveler) if he never tried FF14.

Last edited:

Shifty1897

Definitely, he is blind.

4n3y8EP.jpeg
JRjzDcC.jpeg
zuggcu9.jpeg
ytamxMA.jpeg
qaABgAI.jpeg
rP5vUvq.jpeg
qFSfKEe.jpeg
8r9QnLz.jpeg
DdiU5cI.jpeg
The miniatures give the game world this dream like quality, I love it.

Top Bottom