• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF Type-0 HD, Uncharted 4, + more leaked on Sony TGS site

mdubs

Banned
P5 gameplay trailer. I can feel it. If not. Animated presentation of the other characters.

omSK50v.gif

I doubt they'll announce anything made by their WWS at this conference
Seeing as unlike the last presser this one will not be dubbed for us non Japanese people

The Uncharted trailer will likely be the same exact thing but in Japanese....

Of course we may get some new Japanese made games... that may never see the day here in the West, that or games that may never see the day period

Damerman

If anyone can post any instance where square has denied that xv will be at TGS 14, please post now in order to stop this train before it reaches unstoppable speeds! lives
of our expectations
are at risk here. This is very important!

dead

I was thinking that and this is all I can figure

PA.67723.005.jpg

Dynasty tactics?

I haven't seen the source for the Sangoku Senki stuff but technically, Dynasty Tactics is Sangokushi Senki while Knights of Valour is Sangoku Senki. Obviously, I'm totally rooting for a new Dynasty Tactics game.

delta_reg

As much as I'd love to be wrong, I don't see FF XV being shown at TGS, because it wasn't in the SCEJA conference in any form. If it was going to show that would have been the place in all likelihood, doesn't make sense to save it for TGS.

KoopaTheCasual

If there is some mysterious secret game from SE Japan, it's going to be a remaster. You people are all sorts of ridiculous. If there's any post TGS whining, I'm just going to link back to this thread. You're doing this to yourselves.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Not like Square to announce something before their current product they want to sell is out

That makes no sense.

They already have 3 games they want to sell in the pipeline and just announced Type 0 HD. They absolutely will do that, years in advance in fact

LowParry

Wait, we serious? TGS and FFXV? Gameplay? CGI? Best TGS in the past 5+ years?

Wait, P5 gameplay!?

Dear lord. When can I see?

Ohnuki

Even without knowing any of their 'surprises' (fingers crossed something interesting), this looks like one of the biggest lineups in YEARS.

Sony obviously aware of the need to kickstart PS4 in Japan, I think vita cross-overs are a good start (at least to entice J-developers to jump in)...its been a full generation since we've seen one platform rule all 3 territories, would be interesting to see if that leads to a worldwide console renaissance from developers.....

Oh and also, FF Typo-0 HD YES PLZ

Danlord

It ended two weeks ago.

IGN http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/09/16/tgs-2014-watch-sonys-playstation-event-live-on-ign

On Tuesday, September 16 at 10PM PT / September 17 at 1AM ET (3PM AU / 6AM UK Wednesday), Sony is holding an event ahead of this year's Tokyo Game Show. You can watch the PlayStation press conference live right here on IGN.

Sony previously stated it would reveal two new PlayStation 4 games at TGS -- so keep an eye out for IGN's coverage of those announcements and more during the Japanese event.

Posted yesterday.

JoJoSono

Banned
As much as I'd love to be wrong, I don't see FF XV being shown at TGS, because it wasn't in the SCEJA conference in any form. If it was going to show that would have been the place in all likelihood, doesn't make sense to save it for TGS.

Well neither was Type 0 HD. That may not mean anything.

Top Bottom