• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF Type-0 HD, Uncharted 4, + more leaked on Sony TGS site

SOLDIER

Again, when are the press conferences? IGN says Sony's is starting at 9pm est (20 minutes from now), others are saying it's 1am. What's the official word here?

Takao

Banned
Sony's presentation tonight is aimed at the non-Japan audience. You're free to stay up and watch, but there's probably not going to be anything new announced. New stuff will be revealed on the TGS show floor.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
If neither XV nor KH3 appear I might legit cry a little.

It has been fun to laugh at the absurdity for the past few years but that coping mechanism well is running dry.

Go_Ly_Dow

There's always the recent tradition of new trailer extravaganza that is the VGAs in December.

I have a thousand of your tears.

Not to be That Guy™, but the last hope of the year is totally Jump Festa towards the end of December.

well i just like this time of the year because it feels like a dysfunctional family (familiar members) of sorts gathering together for christmas (TGS)

i mentioned 4 years, but thinking back I can vaguely remember lurking GAF as a non member around 2008 and seeing some of the same members in the recent threads anticipating the game and wanting the game at TGS!

it really is beautiful ;_;

well i just like this time of the year because it feels like a dysfunctional family (familiar members) of sorts gathering together for christmas (TGS)

i mentioned 4 years, but thinking back I can vaguely remember lurking GAF as a non member around 2008 and seeing some of the same members in the recent threads anticipating the game and wanting the game at TGS!
Hold me M_Night, hold me.

Lord of XVersus brotherhood yet again we face dispair in the heart of the battlefield.

Go_Ly_Dow

Lord of XVersus brotherhood yet again we face dispair in the heart of the battlefield.

LrB4GCn.gif

despair is best taken head on like a mad man

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Guess I'll stay up. Is it livestream or close door?

Don't bother. This is a repeat of the one from 2 weeks ago, except for Asian audiences. The only new thing you're going to get would be Chinese and Korean localisation for Asian countries. Nothing new will come out of this. IGN is misleading everyone. There is no more TGS conference for Sony.

Don't bother. This is a repeat of the one from 2 weeks ago, except for Asian audiences. The only new thing you're going to get would be Chinese and Korean localisation for Asian countries. Nothing new will come out of this. IGN is misleading everyone. There is no more TGS conference for Sony.

iwTwoF6.png

Mr. RHC

sVPHTtH.gif

It is, you are all beautiful people, let's do this.

Sony's presentation tonight is aimed at the non-Japan audience. You're free to stay up and watch, but there's probably not going to be anything new announced. New stuff will be revealed on the TGS show floor.
Yeah, last year news just popped up randomly as people reported back on stuff they spotted as they were visiting the booths. At best Sony might have some schedule for some smaller presentations (i.e. now we're showing a bunch of Vita trailers) they do at their booth - one of those was where Gravity Rush showed up.

MattyG

Banned
I'm so confused, don't even know what to expect. I'll expect little to nothig to save myself the disappointment.

I expect to see lots of "trailers" that are just text, with some vocals behind it of people struggling/fighting and going "Ruaaaaahhhhggghhhh!" leading to a games title but not actually seeing anything about the game.

Too many games listed for there to be actual footage of most of them sadly. Don't like to be jaded but that's the jist of what we usually get.

Damerman

Any Japanese speakers know what this lady is trying to say? I see FF15 and PM (Project Manager) of Square Enix written in the tweet.

well i put it into google translate and it sounds like she is saying the PM of FF15 is going to TGS... and then the person asked what she has seen of FF15 and she said we would have to wait till 9/18 she can't say much... oh jeezz Itshappening.gif

Elios83

People are really expecting a secret Square Enix game? :D
With Dragon Quest Heroes gameplay and Type-0 remaster being unveiled?

I'd be happy with a secret Gravity Rush 2 trailer :p

HeelPower

well i put it into google translate and it sounds like she is saying the PM of FF15 is going to TGS... and then the person asked what she has seen of FF15 and she said we would have to wait till 9/18 she can't say much... oh jeezz Itshappening.gif

from google translate :

"- That went events V2TOKYO and PM of FF15 of Square Enix . I bought I do not know well you were spacing out much because I do not know English , but why had been introduced . The Kayoo properly English School .
"

Makes zero sense to me.

Top Bottom