• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry1594

This will affect/correct the resistance in the gate?
On the stick itself the tension will increase compared to the stock spring, the gate will stay the same :p. You could also replace the gate if you want shorter throw.

I'm actually considering the 2lb spring on a jlf now.. But I got an ls-32 coming soon hope to just use that.

Was going to have an SFIIITS gathering at my house but I'm sick! :(

Oh well. The silver lining is that I won't have to deal with any thirsty guys who think they put their hands on me just because a girl invited them over.

Oh well. The silver lining is that I won't have to deal with any thirsty guys who think they put their hands on me just because a girl invited them over.

are you gonna sit here and tell me that's not how it fucking works

a girl invited me to the house, said to bring your own stick so we can play together, masked under "Street Fighter and Chill?"

we gon smash, and I don't mean bros.

Mizerman

are you gonna sit here and tell me that's not how it fucking works

a girl invited me to the house, said to bring your own stick so we can play together, masked under "Street Fighter and Chill?"

we gon smash, and I don't mean bros.

Guess ya'll gonna settle it real soon...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I invited over multiple people including girls!
BJWQfqb.png

shaowebb

Woo! Successfully duel modded my stick but not in the normal way just now. Usually folks mod for ps3/360, but I modded for PS3/PS2/PC (360 compatibility mode)So I no longer can use this stick for an actual 360 ( I have a spare for that console so no biggie).

Main thing is I needed a stick for PS3 and a higher quality PS2 stick for Tatsunoko vs Capcom via converter. I believe my buttons died on my A and R buttons for my old Wii Hori stick so this came just in time for TvC play to stay around. Used a Zero Delay PCB setup that was recommended by the others on the TVC board.

Now my Iron Fist stick is for TVC and PS3!

El Sloth

Banned

Props to you, because I'm not tryna have no fgc dudes I don't know well by my place tbh

guess I can't complain about places to play in Queens anymore

Props to you, because I'm not tryna have no fgc dudes I don't know well by my place tbh

guess I can't complain about places to play in Queens anymore

It'd be great to have a bf who is cool with fighting me every night so we can improve and go around the country to different tournaments. Long shot though, I'll stay dreaming.

El Sloth

Banned
It'd be great to have a bf who is cool with fighting me every night so we can improve and go around the country to different tournaments. Long shot though, I'll stay dreaming.
It's nice to have a SO who's into the same things you are in general. Like running, bad rap songs, etc. It's enough when they're just supportive of your hobbies too tho

shaowebb

Yea that stick rules. Thanks for sharing sir.

No problem! I'm trying to get Dolphin working for TVC soon with the help of some players. Hopefully I can work out good settings. If so, I'll definitely tell folks when I'm on and try to stream sometime. Scum it up with my Polimar/Cashern (braindead unblockable with Razorkick assist and friender lockdown to fish for a fully charged Thunder Knuckle)
RwNenbZ.gif

shaowebb

Even Hitler had a girlfriend

But I didn't until age 26, also I married her

I was going to crack a joke where I said "Yeah and I found a picture of her too!" and then I went and did an internet search for "Nazi Sex Toy" to make a wanker joke about him.

I am sooooooooooo uncomfortable for not thinking that search through right now.

ಠ╭╮ಠ Time to delete my browser history before I start getting suggestions from Amazon, Youtube and Google now...

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I was going to crack a joke where I said "Yeah and I found a picture of her too!" and then I went and did an internet search for "Nazi Sex Toy" to make a wanker joke about him.

ಠ╭╮ಠ Time to delete my browser history before I start getting suggestions from Amazon, Youtube and Google now...

My curiosity is the worst

Numb

You are already on the watch list.
It is too late.

breh you know you got plenty of anime girls in your browser history, if the FBI aint found you yet you good

Oh yeah, I am sure that is real hard to find...

Good luck getting your friends into it. Finding people with that edge is rare.

Who needs a SO when you can have all the time in the world to yourself.

Insert depressing lines about that here
Last I heard, you were fighting the ladies away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom