• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripon

aQJ6i3G.gif

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Did you grow up in a christian household/community

A very strong one at that. I eventually became agnostic because of it, probably to the point of being an atheist.

New Cammy costume is so sick

30117f9aa9fc32fa6dc3b22bbd9ac05f.jpg

Sucks that each is a preorder bonus at a retailer though, cuz I want them all.

Jesus christ, Capcom is nailing so hard with each of the costumes...

Please tell me there is a way to get all of them...

Shouta

I don't mean to call you out, but it's a truth that you had the power to regulate that if you so wanted to. People kept doing those things because it was understood that it's frowned upon but not punishable. I'm not saying you should have been (or should become) Fighting Game Stalin or anything, and of course I think people should be able to exhibit some self-control and regulate themselves without needing a nanny constantly tut-tuting at them. I'm also not saying, or think, that we should suddenly enter a no-fun-allowed post-apocalytpic era. However, I think we can agree that at some point maybe some amount of nannying was probably called for, yeah?

I could go in and ban folks for that behavior but ultimately, that doesn't do anything but remove noise for a short period of time. My reminders were done with the expectation that you guys could figure it out and keep it on-topic with minimal deviations. You're all smart people. Perhaps I could nanny the thread but I'm not going to be in the thread all the time and so I can't stop folks from going off-topic at every occurrence. Just banning would reduce active on-topic discussion as well.

I prefer to engage and guide to better behavior, saving bans for chronic bad behavior or heinous short term stuff. It's worked in the past on here but I guess I'll need to be a bit firmer in the future.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

I don't get this, its both men and women in the street fighter games. Obviously the women are spoken about more since the FGC is very populated with men. Most of the cast are shirtless and wearing pants or short pants or destroyed pants. Plus the definition of their gains are shown very clearly.

Well, it takes a special type of person to find a video game character sexually attractive in the first place

so why did you celebrate r mika day? damn fraud.

Capcom now designs characters for both the male gaze and the male gays.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom