• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 23 - Mar 1 | Radio Bryheem Presents: Kosmos

Riposte

I might cry if I lost my StreetPass data.

Yeah... I ended up caring a little too much about that crap and now it's all gone... all those puzzle pieces!

Also my Kid Icarus was slotted in the 3DS.

EDIT: I guess I should cancel my order of Monster Hunter 4 in the meantime...

Azure J

Luma Warp for Rosalina is so good.

I really underestimated its versatility thinking it's better to have a hard hitting move (the standard Luma projectile) since I could influence how far Luma is shot, but damn Warp + Shooting Star Bit is an absurd combination for stage control.

Also that Mega Man custom move set was legit one of the best things I've seen in the game free.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Last Man Standing would get more viewers if Art or Sp00ky were streaming it. Wasn't aware it even had a stream.

Tripon

Last Man Standing would get more viewers if Art or Sp00ky were streaming it. Wasn't aware it even had a stream.

Spooky streams Smash Attack when he doesn't have a Sunday when he isn't busy, and Arturo was supposed to do Last Man Standing, but begged out when he picked up a secret project or something.

The custom up B is supposed to have tons of ending lag, but you can platform cancel it.

When Sakurai said custom moves aren't balanced, this is what he probably meant.

Also, no Palutena for A custom tournament?

Custom moves aren't balanced but neither is Smash 4 vanilla. I'm glad to see it on stream.

Since Cannes was the first Capcom Pro Tour event this should mean that Poongko has 128 points from winning it. Going by last year, at least 44 people had 128 points or more. But there were a lot more events last year, especially in America. With less total events to earn points and double the spots this year Poongko might already have earned his spot at Capcom Cup with this win.

Yeah it's a big stretch to say that, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if that were the case. Not that he'll sit still at 128 points though. There are plenty of events in Asia now for him and other Asians to try and earn points or one of the automatic spots.

Tripon

Since Cannes was the first Capcom Pro Tour event this should mean that Poongko has 128 points from winning it. Going by last year, at least 44 people had 128 points or more. But there were a lot more events last year, especially in America. With less total events to earn points and double the spots this year Poongko might already have earned his spot at Capcom Cup with this win.

Yeah it's a big stretch to say that, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if that were the case. Not that he'll sit still at 128 points though. There are plenty of events in Asia now for him and other Asians to try and earn points or one of the automatic spots.

/r/Kappa is already talking about sponsoring Poongko to attend NorCal Regionals.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
a couple of webm highlights of poongko's performance in the 5v5 tournament yesterday

http://gfycat.com/ImpartialAcrobaticBaleenwhale
http://gfycat.com/GregariousHonorableGemsbok

i found sako's reaction in both scenarios to be hilarious for some reason.

Wow, can someone please link me to the twitch channel so I can look around the archives for top 8?

Well it's also the same as "don't do fatalitys" on stream at EVO. There's some kids watching and when you know how USA can't deal with sexuality it's better to stay safe.

Its a load of BS cause look at all the other ads America has on sexuality. You should see butt lift and breast augmentation ads in the subway system, where many kids take repeatedly. Sure parents can't get mad at the city cause its the "government" but when it comes to video games, they can go ahead and act like parents for once in their life and say: "OMG THAT'S TOO VIOLENT." Yet they let these same kids buy rated M games from an early age. Effen double standards... what are you going to do with them.

I was begging for you to
not get the 3 perfects in a row and disgrace this dude...

Somebody already created a gif of Donkey Kong gimping Wii Fit Trainer.

http://gfycat.com/BleakAltruisticBactrian

lol, my circle of sm4sh players are saying he's one of the best DK's around the area. dude is legit good.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
wutt.gif

DK with custom moves...

Nyoro SF

I'm loving this custom Rosalina play. It's time that this game got lethal attack power.

I'm sure as more custom moves make their appearance that we're going to see even more wild and crazy action

Top Bottom