• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 3-9 | Getting Put On Blast

Beckx

Dr. Frankenstein AND Frankenstein's Monster? Gosh, might as well just use the crowd from Frankenstein too, since you're milking the franchise so much.

Kappa

I hope the Zevon estate gives them the rights to Werewolves of London.

Draw blood.

Generally that's been the problem- people aren't going to put in lab time to beat Chris G at major events when he repeatedly pot splits at every opportunity.

If that's the case then all you can do is be the solution and hit the lab yourself. Because anyone who wants to complain about the problem with no aim to help solve the problem are just as much apart of the problem as anyone else involved.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Subscriber Sickogrind: can you confirm the next set of dlc characters plz and thank you?
Mod Subscriber Hecterrific: Iron Man, Dark Phoenix, Dan, and Kilik
Mod Subscriber Hecterrific: but dont tell anyone

Edgeward

I actually was able stream art's channel at 720+ no lag yesterday after months of being able to do 480 max. It was a twitch miracle

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
9dzohtK.jpg

#DLChats

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Character slot limitations. Ff = 4 spots. Skrull = 1 spot.
And a better decision for gameplay purposes too, even if they had to nerf the Invisible Woman stuff.

Super-Skrull probably more interesting than any solo FF character would be. Niitsuma loves us.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
EVO 2013 Champ right here folks: ChrisG busy with Magneto infinite, RayRay's stick pauses the game mid-infinite, they talk about it, they agree to keep the match going and RayRay unpauses the game, ChrisG continues the Magneto infinite for the kill.

EVO 2013 Champ right here folks: ChrisG busy with Magneto infinite, RayRay's stick pauses the game, they talk about it, they agree to keep the match going and RayRay unpauses the game, ChrisG continues the Magneto infinite for the kill.

Damn, seriously.

And infinites into infinites.

This shit is scary.

def sim

Yeah, I don't think filipinochamp is going to have anything against this. ChrisG has a better chance of being randomed out.

kick51

Banned
ChrisG wrecked Flux, and I mean, wrecked him, right before RayRay with the same Morrigan/Magneto/Doom team. Flux did get a round though.

you have a weird definition of "wrecked"

each match was close, even down to the last hit, except the last match

Top Bottom