• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 19-25 | Started from the bottom, now he's there

Unlucky

Honestly if Twitch does want to hire Ryan Hart, he's a great choice for their European FGC representation. He's at the top of his game, one of the best not just in Europe but in the world. Intelligent, classy guy (long-past Madcatz incident notwithstanding).

Unlucky

Is Allen a fg character?
It's a reference to an incident during UFGTX AE top 32 when a player (forget who) busted out a screwdriver to repair his stick in between matches, on account of a stuck button that wouldn't come back up. Held things up by ~5 minutes.

Edit: player was Nice1. After getting the stick business sorted out he soundly lost to Mike Ross in a game that took less than 60 seconds.

OceanBlue

The end of a decade-long running major, some goofy guy who held up a tournament stream to mess with his stick, or more complaining about DeeJay. Hmm...

OceanBlue

Keits isn't the only person running the show. Make the title "Thank You Keits and UFGT staff" or something like that.

I like this one too. Even if some people are moving to the new tournament, they've still put a lot of hard work into making UFGT successful.

I mean, I don't think this is a huge deal despite how my last post sounded. I'm sure the people who read the threads will see the posts about UFGT. It's just a nice gesture of appreciation IMO. :)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
no "thank you triforce" when he said he was done with the FGC, but now there's a "thank you keits"

i see how it is

Top Bottom